User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 1:15:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GA really gets under the donut fella’s skin, which appears to be a result of him needing to mag dump lots of 5.56 and .300blk, and GA not being willing enough to admit that their lighter weight cans aren’t a good fit for that CONOP.  I think they’ve gone at it in a few different threads, but could be getting him mixed up with another person.  I sort of get it, but generally speaking I think the whole thing is funny.  

I am really glad some of the key players at GA, DA, TBAC, EA, and other manufacturers hang around this forum.  TBH I’m even kind of glad some of them don’t get along with each other, keeps everyone honest and extra motivated to make better products.  I just hope the dislike doesn’t cause rage quitting, because manufacturer/vendor involvement is, to my mind at least, what makes this subforum fairly special.

Slightly different topic: I sort of wish more vendors published SOCOM firing schedule results akin to how TBAC does, maybe even to destruction.  Not because I really care for my own uses, but at least then everyone could argue about which can is better for hypothetical mag dumps into dirt clods using more standardized data.  It’s not easy to figure out how many SOCOM firing schedules equates to how many FA mag dumps from a 7.5” barrel, and I don’t know how to convert either to however many SAW or .240 belt rips a suppressor can take.  We are all on different standards here and need to be on the same one.  Like how America is on the good “went to the moon” standard, but most of the rest of the world thinks meters are more practical than feet or yards.
View Quote

This guy gets it.

I have a thicker skin than most here think.

At least I’ll know which way to point a Griffin can.

It’s all perspective… I know Green0 said this is a collectible.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

This guy gets it.

I have a thicker skin than most here think.

At least I’ll know which way to point a Griffin can.

https://i.imgur.com/U6w1ZVS.jpg

It’s all perspective… I know Green0 said this is a collectible.
View Quote

Is the quote or the welds most offensive ?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Is the quote or the welds most offensive ?
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 1:58:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 2:44:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Jeez man, could you at least give a trigger warning!

“"This product is presented as originally created. It may contain outdated cultural attitudes or depictions."

There.  Whew.  Dodged a pew there.  Absolution is good enough for Disney.  
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top