BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:59:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

About the only company that makes a vaguely decent weapons case for their weapons is probably Benelli.  Their sporting shotguns and the Vinci both have relatively well-designed cases, so long as you're willing to transport your shotguns in a broken-down state.

Ruger's case for the SR-556 isn't too bad...probably costs them about $20 apiece from China, but it's relatively useful at least.

Go buy an $8,000 Accuracy International, and it'll come to you in a brown cardboard box with cut-out dense foam.

Benelli gave me a cardboard box with my Benelli M4. They make a decent case for M2s, but I guess the more expensive M4 doesn't get one.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 11:21:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 12:12:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I got to hear that crap all the time selling guns.

"That Colt looks nice, kinda pricy, what does it come with"

Break out the box....  "eh"

"What about the DPMS, it's cheaper too"

Break out the impressive looking hard case, lose a few fingernails and some skin..

"Wow, yea box it up!  Comes with a case AND a 30 round mag!  I'd rather have this than the 20's and a cardboard box!"

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:23:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
i'm   fixing to call noveske and bitch at them for sending me those junky-ass rifles without a case––why ,,,i could have got a bushmaster and got a case!!!!!! what a bunch of turds!!!! thanks for the heads up,, i'm gonna get my priorties straight!!!! buncha damn hill-billies!!!!and,,, my junky-ass colts didn't have a case either,, gonna bitch them out too, after noveske.––-shit––-i  could've got something with a case, for what i paid for those beaters...

HA!  I must have missed out on that.  That's pretty funny satire.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top