Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 4:02:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I just ordered mine from ACE directly.  I spent some time chatting with the guy who owes ACE.  He was just amazed at how this stock has taken off and without even any mention of it on his web page......Gotta love these boards for increasing sales  

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 4:56:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Which just goes to prove, That if you build a better AR stock, AR15.com really will beat a path to your door.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 6:32:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Which makes me wonder if my suspicions are true... See, I'm one of those X-paintball guys (I know... evil) that recently got into AR's. The paintball world is chock full of aftermarket products to customize your marker. The technology and innovation that goes into those little poop shooters is truly amazing.

Many small machine shops mill out all sorts of parts and sometimes they sell very well. I'd love to see more interest by the machine shops out there to produce things like this stock. Even if some people don't like them, the creativity and inspiration should produce some awesome products. (hint... Tromix!!!)

just my $.02
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 7:28:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey Longshot, I'm another paintballer turned gunner. I'd say that you are right, the after market support for AR's is big, but not neraly as big as the carpload of stuff you can put on a cocker' or mag.

By the way I shoot a Rainmaker with S/F board, what do you run?
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 9:52:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Must....Use....Control.....Must.....not....Buy....Stock. Oh well so much for self control. Hurry up Guys, 2 left.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 12:34:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Treetop, does that stock come with the buffer tube, buffer, spring, and all or do you have to supply your own?

And can the foam be easily replaced?
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 7:01:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 8:02:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hey Longshot, ...

Hey Sci,

Played about 6 years with All Americans 2. Lots of Shockers and retired in 2000 with an Impulse. Still need to sell all this cr@p. (man, I bet we are making all our x-mil AR friends puke. heh heh)

You ever get that... 'DAM why can't someone make one of those _______ things for my AR?' feeling too?

My sick fantasy is an AR with a ZM upper and some type of "bottom line" stock. (and maybe a 45 grip)

You?

--LS
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:55:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey Longshot, ...

Hey Sci,

Played about 6 years with All Americans 2. Lots of Shockers and retired in 2000 with an Impulse. Still need to sell all this cr@p. (man, I bet we are making all our x-mil AR friends puke. heh heh)

You ever get that... 'DAM why can't someone make one of those _______ things for my AR?' feeling too?

My sick fantasy is an AR with a ZM upper and some type of "bottom line" stock. (and maybe a 45 grip)

You?

--LS

Seems to be allot of us paintballers on the board.  Here are a few pics of my $1600 worth of stupidity.

Traded it for a tricked Angel and then ended up selling the AR and buying a new 16" Bushmaster and a 870.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 4:39:11 PM EDT
[#10]
very very nice. If I had a postban I'd buy it :P
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 6:34:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Well I'm obviously in the minority, but that thing is BUTT UGLY.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top