User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 1:46:00 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Not just new, but brand spankin' new

I just got an order of 500 from him, and they look great!

From Wu's Surplus Stuff:
Limited Quantitiews of British Armed Forces 5 pocket Bandoleer Kits. These bandoleers are constructed of very durable, rubberized nylon and utilize heavy duty snaps for closure. Each pocket carries 30rds of 5.56mm on US stripper clips and has a drain hole for allowing water to drain from the pocket as well as providing air circulation. Each kit consists of the bandoleer, 15 stripper clips and a US stripper clip guide and safety pin(neither used by the British). THERE IS NO PROVISION FOR CARRYHING LOADED MAGAZINES IN THIS BANDOLEER. Price is $6.00 per kit or $5.00 per empty plus shipping.

Jesus Freakin' Christ!  You mean to tell me you just spent $3000 on bandoleers?  Are these for personal use or do you plan on selling them?

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
NRA Life Member - www.nra.org
GOA Life Member - www.gunowners.org
SAF Supporter - www.saf.org
SAS Supporter - www.sas-aim.org

Link Posted: 5/6/2002 2:16:03 AM EDT
[#2]
GunGuru,

Give it a rest..........Okay?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#3]
To answer the question: I fill my pockets.

__
FS
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 3:01:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

From Wu's Surplus Stuff:
Limited Quantitiews of British Armed Forces 5 pocket Bandoleer Kits. These bandoleers are constructed of very durable, rubberized nylon and utilize heavy duty snaps for closure. Each pocket carries 30rds of 5.56mm on US stripper clips and has a drain hole for allowing water to drain from the pocket as well as providing air circulation. Each kit consists of the bandoleer, 15 stripper clips and a US stripper clip guide and safety pin(neither used by the British). THERE IS NO PROVISION FOR CARRYHING LOADED MAGAZINES IN THIS BANDOLEER. Price is $6.00 per kit or $5.00 per empty plus shipping.

Jesus Freakin' Christ!  You mean to tell me you just spent $3000 on bandoleers?  Are these for personal use or do you plan on selling them?

USPC40

He was talkng about stripper clips, not bandoleers.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 4:13:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

From Wu's Surplus Stuff:

Ummm...the stripper clips are $0.06 each, meaning I spent $30.

The bandoleer sets are a good price as well, but I don't quite need 500 of those
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#6]
If you want something that uses clips, than get a Garand.  AR uses mags baby.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Ah MisterGreens please read the ENTIRE thread , when he said 'clips' thats what he meant as in stripper clips  of 5.56 to use with a magazine loading tool .
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:40:02 PM EDT
[#8]
We've got to assume that MisterGreens is mocking those who jumped all over the orignial author.  
I think that the post was meant to be facetious.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:44:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
We've got to assume that MisterGreens is mocking those who jumped all over the orignial author.  
I think that the post was meant to be facetious.  

Really ? Oh god help me I lost my sense of humour .
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:46:54 PM EDT
[#10]
I dunno, maybe I'm giving this guy too much credit.  Who knows?  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top