Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:32:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey  M4    What restaurant does he work at?  I have a good reason for asking. I may have met this bozo
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I see a couple of solutions/responses for future occurences:

1) "Whatever man (laugh out loud), grow up."
this one acts to just piss him off and make you look like the bigger man.

2) "You are what you eat, dickhead."

3) Make his gf think he's cheating on another girl, or better yet, a man.

And my personal choice. . .

4) Get in a fight with him, take every punch adding "Yeah, this pu$#y wants it harder. . . is that the best you got?" with each hit while laughing hysterically. When you get all bloody, go to the police and file on his ass. You'll be beaten up and he'll have the bruises on his hands to prove it was him. Tell the police he was trying to get you to draw down on him and you refused to even fight him.  

Edited to add that if all goes well, you can drive his gf to visit him in prison and ask him what it really feeels like to be a pussy or at least be used as one.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top