Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/1/2018 11:34:58 AM EDT
Anyone know where I can find a medium multicam jpc 2.0 in stock?

Placed an order from Crye a few days ago and just called and they are out of stock with no production date.

ETA - Provengo has it but they are charging more than the price on Cryes site.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 2:42:18 PM EDT
[#1]
OP Tactical has what you seek partner.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 3:29:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP Tactical has what you seek partner.
View Quote
Medium multicam is out of stock
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 3:33:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Medium multicam is out of stock
View Quote
They run pretty small, what's your height/weight?
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 5:05:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They run pretty small, what's your height/weight?
View Quote
I'm about 5'10" 165-170lbs
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 6:49:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm about 5'10" 165-170lbs
View Quote
Okay, I believe you are a medium
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 7:16:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a brand new multicam medium one that I put on once and wished I would have went with a small I would trade for if you had.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 8:18:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Disregard
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 8:21:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Not in stock.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 8:57:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Not in stock.
View Quote
They must have changed it. It used to tell you when you choose an option, not once you add it your cart.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 1:43:40 PM EDT
[#10]
I've decided to just go with the OG JPC.

Anyone ever done business with us patriot tactical? Or know any other place with the regular JPC in stock?

Plan on ordering today, need it for my job ASAP.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 2:37:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Anyone ever done business with us patriot tactical? Or know any other place with the regular JPC in stock?

View Quote
I have never done business with them, but the only people who have it in stock are the ones who have it at the old price.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
I was just going to post them. They have the 2.0 in stock. I just ordered from them. First time doing business with them though.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 3:45:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Isn't it like $100 over priced?

Thought the 2.0 dropped down to ~$260.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 3:55:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
I had a discount code so I only paid a little over what Crye is charging. I placed an order with Crye a month ago and called today to check on it and it was supposed to ship July 27 and now they don't know when it will be. So I'll pay a little more than waiting for god knows how long and if it does even ship this year.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 7:10:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I had a discount code so I only paid a little over what Crye is charging. I placed an order with Crye a month ago and called today to check on it and it was supposed to ship July 27 and now they don't know when it will be. So I'll pay a little more than waiting for god knows how long and if it does even ship this year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just ordered from them also. Got a medium, hoping it fits how I want it and I don't need a small. Waiting to order plates until I can confirm a proper size.
Can you IM me that code or post here?
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 7:45:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I just ordered from them also. Got a medium, hoping it fits how I want it and I don't need a small. Waiting to order plates until I can confirm a proper size.
Can you IM me that code or post here?
View Quote
The code is a one time thing. Unique to your email. Subscribe to their news letter/emails and a code will pop up.

ETA:  It will look like this. Maybe you can use mine. Not 100% sure it will work though

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The code is a one time thing. Unique to your email. Subscribe to their news letter/emails and a code will pop up.

ETA:  It will look like this. Maybe you can use mine. Not 100% sure it will work though

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/81046/IMG_0175-532253.JPG
View Quote
Ok, yeah I got one too.. Thought you had something different.

Still waiting on shipment, company is legit though, all their stores are located on military bases.

Return policy looks solid. I'll update when I receive for those curious.
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#18]
OP Tactical has the following JPC 2.0's in stock for $242

Med - Ranger Green
Large - Ranger Green
Large - Black
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 8:38:57 PM EDT
[#19]
I placed my order for a JPC 2.0 swimmers cut multicam and I was originally told 8-12 weeks lead time. It shipped in 3 weeks.

If you haven't already ordered it somewhere else I would bet it won't take that much longer.
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 8:45:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I placed my order for a JPC 2.0 swimmers cut multicam and I was originally told 8-12 weeks lead time. It shipped in 3 weeks.

If you haven't already ordered it somewhere else I would bet it won't take that much longer.
View Quote
I just talked to them about my order and it was originally July 27 ship date and they said it would be past that date and didn't really know when it would be shipped.
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 8:45:09 AM EDT
[#21]
If you're deadset on a Crye JPC, but can't find one, look at Ronin's Assaulter Lite plate carrier-- it's basically a JPC with a few upgrades. Made in the USA by AWS, Inc.
Ronin's TF/Assaulter belts have become one of the best in the industry for a low-profile system and the construction is stout and top notch.
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 9:28:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
I buy boots from them at their Ft Leonard Wood store, decent place but no real bargains.
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 7:41:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Ok, yeah I got one too.. Thought you had something different.

Still waiting on shipment, company is legit though, all their stores are located on military bases.

Return policy looks solid. I'll update when I receive for those curious.
View Quote
Got mine today. That was fast.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 10:16:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Awesome! Well I think the small will suit me better so there's that Glad I didn't order plates yet.

I placed an order for the 2.0 small multicam from CP directly already and they  gave me a date of July 6th.

Please feel free to post your loadout here. I'm still not decided on what to do for mags. I'm thinking a open top kangaroo pouch with kydex inserts but not sure on a solid setup yet. Hard armor is new territory for me so don't know what all the gucci stuff is.

ETA- probably going with the esstac triple kywi.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 2:39:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If you're deadset on a Crye JPC, but can't find one, look at Ronin's Assaulter Lite plate carrier-- it's basically a JPC with a few upgrades. Made in the USA by AWS, Inc.
Ronin's TF/Assaulter belts have become one of the best in the industry for a low-profile system and the construction is stout and top notch.
View Quote
Its nothing like a JPC. Its WAY heavier material, lower quality of construction in the fit and finish, stitching way less tidy. It has a similar look but does not use Hypalon on the shoulders, etc. They are quite different from one another, they only look the same in photos. Weight not similar as the Ronin is more traditional weight and about double what a JPC weighs.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 8:05:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Its nothing like a JPC. Its WAY heavier material, lower quality of construction in the fit and finish, stitching way less tidy. It has a similar look but does not use Hypalon on the shoulders, etc. They are quite different from one another, they only look the same in photos. Weight not similar as the Ronin is more traditional weight and about double what a JPC weighs.
View Quote
Exactly. I about laughed when I saw the weight on their website. (Ronin)

I ordered a Scarab instead

Their belts are good though!
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 10:59:09 PM EDT
[#27]
I’ll be glad when these come back in stock. I currently have the Gen 1 JPC and have been wanting the Gen 2 for awhile.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 1:01:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Awesome! Well I think the small will suit me better so there's that Glad I didn't order plates yet.

I placed an order for the 2.0 small multicam from CP directly already and they  gave me a date of July 6th.

Please feel free to post your loadout here. I'm still not decided on what to do for mags. I'm thinking a open top kangaroo pouch with kydex inserts but not sure on a solid setup yet. Hard armor is new territory for me so don't know what all the gucci stuff is.

ETA- probably going with the esstac triple kywi.
View Quote
Waited for my plates before the pic.  I'm planning on replacing my current TT shingle with the esstac triple kywi.  I still have a couple things to swap over from my old rig. It's pretty comfortable but I think the shoulder padding could be a little better.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 3:45:00 AM EDT
[#29]
I emailed and asked when they would update their price to the $260 that crye marked it at.

They finally did.

You can also use code uspat5 for 5% off.

https://uspatriottactical.com/crye-precision-jumpable-plate-carrier-jpc-2-0-multicam/
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 1:55:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Waited for my plates before the pic.  I'm planning on replacing my current TT shingle with the esstac triple kywi.  I still have a couple things to swap over from my old rig. It's pretty comfortable but I think the shoulder padding could be a little better.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/81046/IMG_0249-538533.JPG
View Quote
I use the HSGI shoulder pads on my first gen JPC, they’re super comfortable.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 5:21:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I use the HSGI shoulder pads on my first gen JPC, they’re super comfortable.
View Quote
I have been looking at the pig brig mk1 and mk2. I like the mk2 but I don't think they will work. I have seen JPCs with the mk1 and they work.  I was looking at HSGIs.  Do you have experience with the PIGs to compare to the HSGI?
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 6:03:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I have been looking at the pig brig mk1 and mk2. I like the mk2 but I don't think they will work. I have seen JPCs with the mk1 and they work.  I was looking at HSGIs.  Do you have experience with the PIGs to compare to the HSGI?
View Quote
Sorry, no I don’t.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 6:32:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Sorry, no I don’t.
View Quote
Could you post some pics of your JPC, mainly the shoulder pads. So I could see how they fit and how much space they take up.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 4:17:08 AM EDT
[#34]
I ordered a medium 2.0 from Patriot on Tuesday. It shipped on Wednesday. Thanks for posting the information about the 5% off.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 12:48:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Could you post some pics of your JPC, mainly the shoulder pads. So I could see how they fit and how much space they take up.
View Quote
@D-RAS03 Here you go.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 1:16:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Thank you,  do they have any routing for hydration tubes or do you just put them under the Velcro straps?

ETA: I have the 2.0 and they did away with the loops on the shoulder covers.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 1:17:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I ordered a medium 2.0 from Patriot on Tuesday. It shipped on Wednesday. Thanks for posting the information about the 5% off.
View Quote
Yeah, I got mine today.  Ordered it just before I posted here.

Mediums are gone already.  They got gobbled up quick!
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 4:51:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yeah, I got mine today.  Ordered it just before I posted here.

Mediums are gone already.  They got gobbled up quick!
View Quote
I just ordered a large, I always felt the medium was small on me (6’1”,195lb)
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 7:05:06 PM EDT
[#39]
I got the last one this morning.

Placed an order with Crye originally and after seeing this thread decided to call and check on lead times.  They told me estimated ship date of mid September.

Cancelled that one and was able to snag the last one from US Patriot.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 1:00:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Anybody found the best price on the front panels yet?
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 1:52:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Anybody found the best price on the front panels yet?
View Quote
This is what I got. Same price as Crye.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Got my 2.0 in today.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 5:03:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Looks good. Did you find a panel yet for it?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 6:56:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Looks good. Did you find a panel yet for it?
View Quote
Haven’t ordered one yet. I’m still debating if I want the factory panel, or go a totally different direction.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:01:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Haven’t ordered one yet. I’m still debating if I want the factory panel, or go a totally different direction.
View Quote
I got the regular molle version I linked above but I'm also going to get swift-clips panels so I can change things up if need be. Something to think about.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:09:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I got the regular molle version I linked above but I'm also going to get swift-clips panels so I can change things up if need be. Something to think about.
View Quote
That’s the totally different direction I was talking about .
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That’s the totally different direction I was talking about .
View Quote
When ya finally get it setup post some pics.  Looking for some ideas.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 10:43:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

When ya finally get it setup post some pics.  Looking for some ideas.
View Quote
@D-RAS03 Emailed Haley strategic today, they said 2-3 weeks before they get more multicam D3CRM’s in stock. I’m pretty sure that’s the direction I’m going.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 11:04:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

@D-RAS03 Emailed Haley strategic today, they said 2-3 weeks before they get more multicam D3CRM’s in stock. I’m pretty sure that’s the direction I’m going.
View Quote
That's a pretty slick setup, wonder how tight of retention is on the mags.  Think I may pick one of those up. Definitely want to see pics of it on your JPC when ya get it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 1:39:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That's a pretty slick setup, wonder how tight of retention is on the mags.  Think I may pick one of those up. Definitely want to see pics of it on your JPC when ya get it.
View Quote
@D-RAS03 I haven’t forgot about you. I emailed Haley again, they said 2 more weeks on the chest rig. I already have a small ifak that I’m putting in the front admin pouch, just waiting on this last piece.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top