BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:10:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Does anyone know? Was the LBX a limited run? Or will there be more available? Right now several colors are shown as sold out.
View Quote

That’s a good question. I just went with coyote. I like woodland yet I wanted a plain color. I would send them an email.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The LBX0300 is a regular stock item but they won’t let you buy what they don’t have in stock. I love mine and as part of my workout routine run 3 miles in it once a week. It’s heavy at 21lbs with plates, 3 mags, and an IFAK but it carries the weight really well.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 9:40:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I just wanted some protection in the event of civil unrest.
Not really likely in my AO, but any excuse to buy gear, right?

Kudos to whoever brought up that the biggest threat we are likely to face is pistol rounds.
I hadn't thought about it, but it is true.
Found some concealable plate carriers and pistol rated soft armor from Tactical Scorpion Gear.
With a discount code less than $300 for two vests, 4 panels.

But, in case it really gets bad I got one of the Condor Sentry carriers and the LAPG level 3 ceramic plates.
The Sentry seems well made and the plates are a snug fit.
For now I plan to run it with just 3 rifle mags on the front
I think it will be perfect for my needs.
Less than $300 for this rig with a discount code.

Hope I never have to use any of it but I will train with it at the range.
Getting the wife to train in the soft armor may be a challenge.

If we had enough land to train on our own it would be great, but I'm a member of a private club so practicing on the range there will have to do.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 12:19:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 3:58:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I finally got around to sending them an email. We'll see what they say. That PC should accept ESAPI plates, correct?

View Quote

As long as you get the correct size PC then yes. 10x12 fit perfect in a medium LBX MPC.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 9:25:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

As long as you get the correct size PC then yes. 10x12 fit perfect in a medium LBX MPC.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I finally got around to sending them an email. We'll see what they say. That PC should accept ESAPI plates, correct?

Have you ever tried large SAPI plates in a Medium carrier?  Not sure if that would work but it seems like there is enough vertical space
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 4:25:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Have you ever tried large SAPI plates in a Medium carrier?  Not sure if that would work but it seems like there is enough vertical space
View Quote

I do not own any.
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 8:03:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The thing about having lots of ammo on you is that that's something the military does based on the expectation that they might be engaging a lot of enemies in between opportunities to resupply. And the feasibility of engaging lots of enemies only works if they're operating as part of a team.

If the problem can't be solved with 2 extra mags, then 6 extra mags probably isn't going to solve it either and you probably need to break contact.
View Quote

Lotta truth right there. A whoooole lotta truth.
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 8:09:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Do not dilly dally ordering a set of plates. You can bet those will be a target in a forthcoming EO sooner rather than later.

And let this be your guide on what level plates you decide on:https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/153820/RMA_Info_Graphic3-1894818.jpg
I would recommend III+ or better.
View Quote

That's a really good visual tool.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top