Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2021 4:41:01 PM EDT
Sasquatch Killed, Detailed Interview
This is from Steve Isdahl channel

Steve Isdahl - Professional Guide, Founder/Creator of HowtoHunt.com Steve began his outdoor journey on a trial and error basis at the young age of 13. His first big game animal harvest was a fine 5X blacktail buck with an arrow. He would go on to harvest the next 12 bucks by bow and arrow before he ever used a gun.

The late Bobby Short had numerous interviews and documents of sasquatches being killed. Many were given to me to share directly with you all. This first one is very very detailed. Much more to come.

There have been other stories where men have put their scope on them and said that they didn't shoot because it looked just like a man.  I put to you - they are men and listen to the detailed accidental killing of this one sasquatch and take care not to mistake a sasquatch for a bear.    [  https://youtu.be/WnyTni81ah8  ]

When you hear this detailed report of an incident that happened years ago in Wyoming, you will just know in your heart that Sasquatch is a man who has been there avoiding hunters and outdoorsman with a passion most of the time.

Steve's channel  
The Facts By Howtohunt . com  has    176K subscribers  

I have been listening to the hunters, hikers, campers, and outdoorsmen; military, game wardens, law enforcement and weapons platform developers share their stories.

This story will break your heart for both the archer that mis-identified his target, but how a 500 pound plus being ( a prehistoric man ) died in front of him as the arrow went from behind traveling just below the ribs; up and through the center core and through the lungs and the arrow was sticking out the upper shoulder.   Blood was choking the man and he was dying and in shock at what just happened to him.  

I hope the story gives hunter just a little pause to identify that it really is a bear before you shoot.

Link Posted: 3/5/2021 4:45:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Really.

No.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 4:46:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Do I understand correctly that he 1. misidentified it, and 2. shot it in the back?

What did I miss?
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 4:48:15 PM EDT
[#3]
...and we thought 20ers were bad.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 4:59:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Him:
Do I understand correctly that he 1. misidentified it, and 2. shot it in the back?

What did I miss?
View Quote

Join date/post count.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 5:03:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ske714:

Join date/post count.
View Quote

username checks out as well.

There's literally a paranormal board for things like this.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 5:05:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Since this isn't in GD... I'll just say... interesting.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 5:09:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Where's the head?
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 5:10:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I too enjoy archery.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 5:42:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Thank goodness someone just like us is here to inform us we should feel bad for hunting and shooting mythical beasts. It's almost inhuman!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 5:56:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Thank goodness someone just like us is here to inform us we should feel bad for hunting and shooting mythical beasts. It's almost inhuman!!
View Quote
On their initial post too.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Did he get it stuffed?  That would be awesome in ones game room.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 6:16:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Welcome to arfcom. You’ll fit right in.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 6:25:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Fistpesos new account?
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 6:28:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Did he mount it next to the Unicorn and Jackalope?
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 6:31:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Ban.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 6:45:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#17]
Eyeroll

Which fraudster is making an Ali-like comeback with this thread?
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 6:49:15 PM EDT
[#18]
GAY
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 7:25:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 7:26:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Horse shit
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 7:38:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SubSonic1836] [#22]
ETA: thought this was GD

Link Posted: 3/5/2021 7:53:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Lot of liars in this world.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 8:04:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: slappomatt] [#24]
oops.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:06:41 PM EDT
[#25]
https://youtu.be/WnyTni81ah8
YOUTUBE  HowtoHunt.com

Yes,   hunter thought that he was looking at the rear of a bear    and shot      the interview read is very detailed.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:07:34 PM EDT
[#26]
20 ers    What does that mean ?
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:11:12 PM EDT
[#27]
YOUTUBE  HowtoHunt.com

Listen to the interview yourself.   The hunter did not identify his target    - just saw the back of what he thought was a bear and killed a man.  The interview will explain in great detail - this was not an ape, monkey, and if it were not a man he killed; why was he freaking out so badly and retrieving his arrow - proof that would lead back to him.     Then flee the scene.    Simple  - he killed someone sacred to his tribe.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:11:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:11:54 PM EDT
[#29]
YOUTUBE  HowtoHunt.com
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:13:02 PM EDT
[#30]
YOUTUBE  HowtoHunt.com
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:13:37 PM EDT
[#31]
YOUTUBE  HowtoHunt.com
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:14:53 PM EDT
[#32]
LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW

YOUTUBE  HowtoHunt.com
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:15:27 PM EDT
[#33]
YOUTUBE  HowtoHunt.com
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:20:01 PM EDT
[#34]
You are not going to last long here.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:22:46 PM EDT
[#35]
THAT IS THE POINT FOR THOSE THAT ARE DOUBTERS THAT THESE THINGS EXIST.

ESPECIALLY ARCHERS      

LISTEN TO THIS CHANNEL
YOUTUBE  HowtoHunt.com

AND YOU WILL GET ENOUGH INFORMATION FROM HUNDREDS; MANY VETERANS, LE s, GAME WARDENS, TRAIN CONDUCTORS, LOGGERS, HUNTERS AND FISHERMEN TO KNOW THAT NORMALLY, THEY WILL OUTCLASS YOU WITHOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN A STICK AND A 50 POUND BOULDER; AND IF YOU ARE LUCKY, THEY WILL THINK YOU ARE TOO SKINNY TO EAT AND NOT DRAG YOU OUT OF YOUR TENT IN THE GAME BAG THAT YOU SO KINDLY BROUGHT FOR HIM TO PACK OUT HIS TAKE-OUT MEAL IN.

LISTEN TO THAT CHANNEL AND YOU WILL HEAR FROM HUNTERS AND ARCHERS THAT DID ENCOUNTER THE MYTHE - AND THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING - THEY ARE GIVING YOU SOME TIDBITS OF INFORMATION YOU CAN PIECE TOGETHER FOR YOURSELVES.

ANY NATURALIST OR HUNTER WILL WANT TO HEAR A FIRST HAND ACCOUNT OF AN ACCIDENTAL SHOOTING.   IF HE MEANT TO KILL IT MAYBE HE WOULD HAVE TOLD A DIFFERENT TALE.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:24:28 PM EDT
[#36]
GO LISTEN    AND THEN STAY TUNED TO THE CHANNEL TO LISTEN TO OTHER HUNTERS WHO WROTE IN    AND THEY WERE NOT SAYING " HORSE SHIT "

YOUTUBE  HowtoHunt.com
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#37]
YOUTUBE  HowtoHunt.com
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:33:42 PM EDT
[#38]
WHO IS ASKING FOR YOUR APPROVAL   ?

IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET IS THE MESSAGE  

AND I COULD GIVE A SHIT IF YOU APPROVE OF THIS STORY OR NOT

I HAVE LISTENED TO OVER A FEW HUNDRED HUNTERS WRITE IN; AND THE 50 DoD CONTRACTORS WHO WITNESSED THEIR JDAM BOMB RUN INTERRUPTED WERE NOT AS IGNORANT AS YOU APPEAR TO BE.  

HAVE A LISTEN TO A TEENAGER WHO MISIDENTIFIED HIS TARGET THINKING IT WAS A BEAR AND KILLED WHAT BE THE DETAILED DESCRIPTION WAS A MAN.   THERE HAVE BEEN SOLDIERS SENT TO ALASKA AS A TEAM OF 11 TO KILL ONE    UNDER ORDERS AND THEY ALL HESITATED BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY WERE KILLING WHAT APPEARED TO BE A MAN WITH ITS CHILD AND THEN ORDER TO KILL THE JUVENILE.    THE ONE TELLING THAT STORY WAS HAUNTED STILL 20 YEARS LATER.

IT APPEARS THAT IGNORANCE HAS FOUND THIS POSTING.     YOU, MY FRIEND SHOULD HAVE A LISTEN TO WHAT JUST COULD SNATCH THE LIFE OUT OF YOUR ASS WHENEVER IT CHOOSES - BUT INSTEAD, HE CHOOSES TO OBSERVE YOU TO SEE IF YOU NEED HELP; ARE TRYING TO KILL HIM; OR IF YOU MAYBE WANT TO CHALLENGE THEM BY BANGING A TRUNK OF A TREE WITH A BRANCH.  

Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:43:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Damnnit, why is OP from Idaho

And where are the mods?
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:46:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Mods please cancel this dipshit.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:51:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By USCONTINENTALMILITIA:

Steve Isdahl - Professional Guide, Founder/Creator of HowtoHunt.com Steve began his outdoor journey on a trial and error basis at the young age of 13. His first big game animal harvest was a fine 5X blacktail buck with an arrow. He would go on to harvest the next 12 bucks by bow and arrow before he ever used a gun.

The late Bobby Short had numerous interviews and documents of sasquatches being killed. Many were given to me to share directly with you all. This first one is very very detailed. Much more to come.

There have been other stories where men have put their scope on them and said that they didn't shoot because it looked just like a man.  I put to you - they are men and listen to the detailed accidental killing of this one sasquatch and take care not to mistake a sasquatch for a bear.    [  https://youtu.be/WnyTni81ah8  ]

When you hear this detailed report of an incident that happened years ago in Wyoming, you will just know in your heart that Sasquatch is a man who has been there avoiding hunters and outdoorsman with a passion most of the time.

Steve's channel  
The Facts By Howtohunt . com  has    176K subscribers  

I have been listening to the hunters, hikers, campers, and outdoorsmen; military, game wardens, law enforcement and weapons platform developers share their stories.

This story will break your heart for both the archer that mis-identified his target, but how a 500 pound plus being ( a prehistoric man ) died in front of him as the arrow went from behind traveling just below the ribs; up and through the center core and through the lungs and the arrow was sticking out the upper shoulder.   Blood was choking the man and he was dying and in shock at what just happened to him.  

I hope the story gives hunter just a little pause to identify that it really is a bear before you shoot.

View Quote

Missing 411?
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:52:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By USCONTINENTALMILITIA:
WHO IS ASKING FOR YOUR APPROVAL   ?

IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET IS THE MESSAGE  

AND I COULD GIVE A SHIT IF YOU APPROVE OF THIS STORY OR NOT

I HAVE LISTENED TO OVER A FEW HUNDRED HUNTERS WRITE IN; AND THE 50 DoD CONTRACTORS WHO WITNESSED THEIR JDAM BOMB RUN INTERRUPTED WERE NOT AS IGNORANT AS YOU APPEAR TO BE.  

HAVE A LISTEN TO A TEENAGER WHO MISIDENTIFIED HIS TARGET THINKING IT WAS A BEAR AND KILLED WHAT BE THE DETAILED DESCRIPTION WAS A MAN.   THERE HAVE BEEN SOLDIERS SENT TO ALASKA AS A TEAM OF 11 TO KILL ONE    UNDER ORDERS AND THEY ALL HESITATED BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY WERE KILLING WHAT APPEARED TO BE A MAN WITH ITS CHILD AND THEN ORDER TO KILL THE JUVENILE.    THE ONE TELLING THAT STORY WAS HAUNTED STILL 20 YEARS LATER.

IT APPEARS THAT IGNORANCE HAS FOUND THIS POSTING.     YOU, MY FRIEND SHOULD HAVE A LISTEN TO WHAT JUST COULD SNATCH THE LIFE OUT OF YOUR ASS WHENEVER IT CHOOSES - BUT INSTEAD, HE CHOOSES TO OBSERVE YOU TO SEE IF YOU NEED HELP; ARE TRYING TO KILL HIM; OR IF YOU MAYBE WANT TO CHALLENGE THEM BY BANGING A TRUNK OF A TREE WITH A BRANCH.  

View Quote

Do you have a newsletter I could subscribe to?
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#44]
This isnt General Discussion
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top