Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Archery » Bows
Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2021 2:44:59 AM EDT
Archers,

I've been bending on a 25 lb Samick Sage for about three and half years now, and I feel like I've dedicated enough time and energy to target archery that it's time to take the next step and get a serious target riser, one that'll last me the rest of my archery career.

Just based on chatting with the proprietor of my local archery range and some cursory research, I have settled on the Win & Win Winex II as a solid riser to build on for my forever bow.

I've started saving for the riser eventually, but I'd like to know:

1. Do y'all have any experience with or thoughts about the W&W Winex II series of risers?
2. What are the closest equivalents in price ($300-600) for a target riser that you'd recommend?

Thanks very much.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:27:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Not my style of archery ill admit, but I'd only consider what the pros are using if you're looking at a forever rig. I'm partial to Hoyt but you may not be. Again, not my style as I'm a hunter but i'd put the Hoyt target rigs right up there with anyone else. General consensus is that Hoyt risers are the best while WW limbs are best. That sais, a lot feel WW risers are an even match with Hoyt at a better value.

You won't go wrong with either. Get a membership on ArcheryTalk, it is the ARF of bows.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:27:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks very much for the advice, LeadBreakfast. I'll look over Hoyt's offerings in the same price range and I'll go lurk around archerytalk and maybe sign up.

Thanks again!
Page Archery » Bows
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top