Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Archery » Bows
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2019 3:43:00 PM EDT
Was at my local pawnshop picking up a couple lowers I ordered and saw this bow on the rack and I've been needing one for a hunt soon. Asked his best price and have told me $460 with a case and a bunch of arrows and stuff. So how?d I do?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Had to crop the photos down a good bit to get the file sizes small enough.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 4:24:58 PM EDT
[#1]
You did really well.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 5:08:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You did really well.
View Quote
That's good to hear. I've been looking it over and finding that several things have been swapped out, it has an IQ Pro 5 pin sight on it and it came with 2 different TRU Ball releases. It also has a drop away rest instead of the factory whisker biscuit.

Tomorrow I plan on taking it to a local archery shop and having the draw length and weight tuned to me.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 12:25:05 AM EDT
[#3]
If you had paid 800 for it I would have said you got one hell of a deal.

Under 5 for that bow with all of those accessories?  Pretty much robbed them... How's it shoot?
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 2:35:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Great Deal! Looks like a great bow. Also looks like it was setup for target or 3d. Let us know how well it shoots!

Enjoy!
Page Archery » Bows
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top