Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2018 6:45:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eric496]
I'd like to buy some bolts/arrows for my Bear X Fisix FFL crossbow. What do people here buy for bolts with lighted nocks? These seem like a good deal if they fly well even if they don't last long. Has anyone tried them?

ETA: I ordered some Black Eagle Executioner Arrows and some lighted nocks. This shop was helpful and answered a bunch of questions before I decided what to buy
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:27:35 PM EDT
[#1]
BEE's are good arrows, they should work well for you. I am using Spynal Tapps made by Tapp Nation, they are made from Black Eagle shafts. They cost a bit more, but are excellent arrows.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 4:15:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JPD217:
BEE's are good arrows, they should work well for you. I am using Spynal Tapps made by Tapp Nation, they are made from Black Eagle shafts. They cost a bit more, but are excellent arrows.
View Quote
I'm going to do that myself.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 7:24:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Tapp Nation are top notch!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 10:00:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Executioners and zombie slayers are excellent.  I use both
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top