User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2019 9:54:16 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 6:17:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/20/2019 9:51:26 PM EDT
[#2]
@AJ_Dual

Are you still looking for a used girls Mini Genesis bow?  If so, does your daughter shoot right- or left-handed?  I am asking because I have a used left- handed girls Mini Genesis that I will give you for free.  The riser is pink with white limbs.  It comes with a dozen Genesis arrows, a soft-side bow case, and a matching arm guard.  PM me if you are interested.

Also, the whisker biscuit will not work with the Mini Genesis as the arrow rest itself will bottom out before you can adjust it in enough to set center shot.  The only rest that works is the spring arm rest that comes with the bow.
Link Posted: 7/21/2019 2:55:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/21/2019 9:17:46 PM EDT
[#4]
@AJ_Dual

Glad to hear that your daughter is all set.  Good luck, she will be out shooting you in no time.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top