Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2021 2:01:44 PM EDT
whats going on guys
so yesterday at the gun show I couldn't resist an aero lower for $80 LOL
now my biggest decision is barrel length !
I have 16" and 7.5" barrel and I love both !
I was thinking 5" from SLR or 10.5" from aero precision I know both are kinda opposite lol, not Gonan be shooting past 150 yards.
thank you guys
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 2:13:58 PM EDT
[#1]
556?

I’d go with 10.5
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 2:23:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
556?

I’d go with 10.5
View Quote

yes 556
sorry forgot to mention what caliber
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 2:43:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I would go with a 14.7" with a pinned and welded A2 FH, or a 13.7" with a pinned and welded Surefire Warcomp. No tax stamp needed, collapsible stock friendly.

I have SBR's (no AR pistols) and feel 11.5" is the shortest I like to go. I have a 12.7" Israeli clone that is light and handy.

I own a Mark 18 clone and the "clone" part is the only reason I could see clear to run a 10.3".

100% of this is my personal preference. The question becomes what is your personal preference?

Link Posted: 2/28/2021 2:54:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would go with a 14.7" with a pinned and welded A2 FH, or a 13.7" with a pinned and welded Surefire Warcomp. No tax stamp needed, collapsible stock friendly.

I have SBR's (no AR pistols) and feel 11.5" is the shortest I like to go. I have a 12.7" Israeli clone that is light and handy.

I own a Mark 18 clone and the "clone" part is the only reason I could see clear to run a 10.3".

100% of this is my personal preference. The question becomes what is your personal preference?

View Quote

thank you for your response
so 11.5 does that consider SBR or pistol ? Because its gonna be a pistol and I'm putting collapsible pistol brace. don't wanna go through the tax stamp and all that nonsense!
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 3:35:10 PM EDT
[#5]
5" 5.56?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top