Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2020 10:28:59 PM EDT
Looks like Wilson Combat is closing out the T.R.I.M rail line as they just launched their new MLOK line of rails.

These were priced at over $300.00, now marked down to 87.00

12 Inch Armalite pattern
https://shopwilsoncombat.com/TRIM-Tactical-Rail-Interface-Modular-AR-10-ArmaLite-12/productinfo/TR%2DTRIM%2DAR%2D10%2DA%2D12/

12 inch DPMS pattern
https://shopwilsoncombat.com/TRIM-Tactical-Rail-Interface-Modular-AR-10-DPMS-12/productinfo/TR%2DTRIM%2DAR%2D10%2DD%2D12/

10 inch DPMS pattern
https://shopwilsoncombat.com/TRIM-Tactical-Rail-Interface-Modular-AR-10-DPMS-10/productinfo/TR%2DTRIM%2DAR%2D10%2DD%2D10/

I have one on the way for my Armalite, perhaps this can help some people out.

-cheers
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:19:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a 10" on one of my rifles. don't forget " a 1.375" crowfoot wrench required for barrel nut installation."
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 11:16:09 AM EDT
[#3]
They are great rails. I scooped up some of the small frame versions when they were selling them.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 3:29:17 PM EDT
[#4]
That's a crazy good deal. UTG Pro prices for a Wilson product.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 3:38:25 PM EDT
[#5]
They've been marked down for quite a while. Mine came a little banged up, fyi.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 11:28:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Thanks for posting that, I had just come across that markdown when I posted it, hadn’t seen anything about it posted before.

Is your rail the Armalite Version or the other? If you have assembled it and can share pics of the whole rifle I’d like to see it, trying to get an idea what they look like on a rifle. Since my rifle was pre-owned it’s already got a few dings itself so no biggie if mine shows up like that, I’ll be spraying the thing anyway once it’s built...also what are your thoughts on it? How much flex if any do you see from it.

Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:58:18 AM EDT
[#7]
My Armalite one came in 2 weeks ago, and was perfect.
I think it may have been missing one screw for the lower picatinny,
but not sure, as I have 3 black cats (they go good with my black guns),
and they seem to loose a lot of little pieces while I'm away, or asleep
No matter, McMaster-Carr had them

I had wanted something shorter, like a 10", but all they had left was the 12", so I cut it down, and coated it with GunKote to match the rest of the build..

Damn Good Price !
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 4:39:17 PM EDT
[#8]
These QD sling mount studs match the thread in the Wilson TRIM rails, so they screw right in after shortening the thread.

QD sling mount stud

I cut off aprox .675" of the thread, then secured with LocTite.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top