Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2018 1:05:15 PM EDT
Young Manufacturing seems to be the only option but they are out of stock, and I don't ever remember seeing them in stock.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 12:24:39 AM EDT
[#1]
https://youngmanufacturing.net/product-category/bolt-carriers-556/

Looks like 9 in stock to me of SP-1 AR-15.  Out of chrome finish not phosphate.  Probably messed up page location but search carriers on page 2 of addy above for SP-1 replacement.  Also if not in stock  they will make it happen in timely manor more than likely.  Tell them what you, may be best to call.  Haven't bought any in yrs but high quality and still function like new yrs later..  They always did me right.  Perfect choice for replacement or retro clone build.  Little spendy in today's market but one generally gets what they pay for too.  If it's Young it will retain most of it's value over the long haul.

Edit:  My mistake does look like out of stock for M-16 style.  I just looked at SP-1 replacement.   Pics don't show much difference in tail on AR-15 than M-16 style.  Calling them used to work better than e-mail.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 1:17:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I will try sending them an email.

I do want the M16 carrier though, so I may be in for a wait.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top