Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2023 1:40:46 PM EDT
I picked this up today alone with 2 sets of used Colt M4 handguards for $15.  So I basically got this for free. I guess it came into a local Pawn Shop (with many others) with a bunch of Mil Surp stuff.  But I don't know what it fits?  Does it screw into a KAC RAS rail hole?
Thanks.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:05:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:50:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:13:10 AM EDT
[#3]
You could potentially retrofit it with the right nut to work with other rails, not sure that it is worth the effort though.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:31:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Worth a try,  looks to be a quality grip
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:28:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I would list it for sale.  Someone with a Sage stock might want it, and they're expensive.  You could sell it for $30 and get a new KAC VFG for the same price.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 3:42:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would list it for sale.  Someone with a Sage stock might want it, and they're expensive.  You could sell it for $30 and get a new KAC VFG for the same price.
View Quote

Already did.  Sold in about a minute on the m14forum.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:22:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Already did.  Sold in about a minute on the m14forum.
View Quote

Good deal. I figured it would go fast with those guys.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top