Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2021 8:11:03 PM EDT
I've already bought both. One is 8" and the other a 10.5" - I'll just sell the one I don't use.

Tried "site:" on Google but the old links are gone thanks to GoDaddy. ()

Looking to build an accurate weapon. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:52:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Noveske .300Blk with a 13.7 inch barrel and pinned KX5 built with all Noveske parts except the sights - the upper was assembled at the factory and I already had the lower - I love the way it shoots and it is very accurate for what it is - everyone who shoots it is impressed too.  The barrel is free floated with m-lok handguard, match trigger, tight fit between the upper and the lower (with a little help from an 0-ring) and shoots super flat -  I think that barrel is excellent but the rest of the set up it is what really makes it shoot so nice.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:58:06 PM EDT
[#2]
This 300 BLK has a 8.3” Noveske barrel and has been reliable from day one.  This is my front line rifle for HD

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top