Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2023 7:26:29 AM EDT
What model is this? I've seen some people looking for this as a sub to the 660. Is that what this truly is?
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 7:42:42 AM EDT
[#1]
First gen 6P.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#2]
ive seen some with different bezels. ive also seen some used on the Gordon clones but i am not sure that is correct.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 9:03:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ive seen some with different bezels. ive also seen some used on the Gordon clones but i am not sure that is correct.
View Quote
I think they slightly changed the bezel design depending on the year it was made. But that one is earlier than my old 6P.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 10:36:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I mean it does say 6P right on the tailcap.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 1:11:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I mean it does say 6P right on the tailcap.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/5/2023 1:15:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
First gen 6P.
View Quote
This, it's the OG 6P.  Back when they still branded as Laser Products. Made from 1989 to about 1997-ish I believe.

There were several updates over time to the 6P after this.  Things like a textured/raised tailcap switch, billbord engraving on the body side, and changes to the bezel to give it flats so it wouldn't roll when set down.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 6:06:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Any collector value?
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:20:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top