Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2022 2:47:28 PM EDT
Bought a March-April 1967 “Ordnance” magazine from an antique shop for the ad on the back.

Attachment Attached File

Maybe a well-known ad but new to me.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:20:08 PM EDT
[#1]
If SIG was smart, they would take make a plastic armymen set with the new SIG military guns.

Think how many of us played with the stoner 63 Bren machine gunner as children!

This way SIG will be remembers after the army ditches their newest guns!

18Z50
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:48:19 PM EDT
[#2]
My dream gun.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:53:44 PM EDT
[#3]
OP do you still have that early Howa AR180 I sold you?
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 7:37:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 9:11:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Haha! Hell yeah! Not parting with that! Honestly, I swear that is the most accurate iron sights 223 that I have.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 9:30:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Haha! Hell yeah! Not parting with that! Honestly, I swear that is the most accurate iron sights 223 that I have.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought it was a great shooter also, it's an amazing rifle with some awesome history. I'm glad it's in good hands.

It was painful to sell but it helped me move out of IL to a free state and it's been well worth it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 1:57:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I remember when I first saw a complete Stoner setup with all the variations at one of the old SOF Conventions in Vegas. I've lusted for one ever since, but know it will never be.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 11:14:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I remember when I first saw a complete Stoner setup with all the variations at one of the old SOF Conventions in Vegas. I've lusted for one ever since, but know it will never be.
View Quote
I got lucky and bought mine right before the price went insane. I took money as a loan against my IRA to buy it at $12K in 1994. There is no way I could afford to replace it these days and I'll never sell instead pass it down to my nephew whom learned to shoot on it when I raised him.

Link Posted: 8/1/2022 11:39:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I got lucky and bought mine right before the price went insane. I took money as a loan against my IRA to buy it at $12K in 1994. There is no way I could afford to replace it these days and I'll never sell instead pass it down to my nephew whom learned to shoot on it when I raised him.

http://weaponblueprints.com/mongo/pictures/Stoner63a-rightside-feed-right.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://weaponblueprints.com/mongo/pictures/Stoner63a-rightside-feed-right.jpg

A very wise decision! Beautiful gun. I’ve seen a barrel alone on GB listed for 10k.

Also demilled Stoner chunks that make me want to cry….
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top