Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2020 6:44:49 PM EDT
I know the quality of this stock is probably not very good but I'm trying to use it temporarily. I can't tell with my limited experience if it will work on my mid length 16" carbine. What do you think. And how do you tell from this description if it is a carbine buffer.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/leapers-utg-pro-model4-combat-ops-s1-milspec-butt-stock.html

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#1]
It should work for you.
Most kits like that will come with a carbine weight buffer, so I would just assume it is.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 8:36:14 PM EDT
[#2]
It is extremely likely to have a basic carbine buffer. Just go to the manufacturer’s website and check.

Be prepared for a delay if ordering from there.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 10:34:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I would keep my eye open in the Equipment Exchange here. There are deals to be had there
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 12:12:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 2:12:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you all for taking the time to share your thoughts. I really appreciate them and I think my questions have been answered. I am going to order the stock from PA, from the link  logan10 supplied.

As a side note…… 42junkpile noted above to expect a delay if ordering from Opticsplanet. I can confirm they are very slow with shipping. I ordered a trigger group and set of punches from them almost two weeks ago and they finally shipped them yesterday. Very slow.

Thanks again……….
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 10:49:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 10:30:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Just placed orders with Primary Arms, Joe Bob's Outfitters, CDNN, and Bear Creek Armory. All shipped within 24 hours and I got 2 of the 4 orders in 48 hours.  Rest will be here Monday.
Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top