Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2022 6:54:13 PM EDT
I see an optional offset sight mentioned in the product description for the Unity Riser but can't find the referenced sight anywhere. I'm entertaining an EXPS/magnifier for a 300 blk but want a buis option and this looks better than a forward mounted option.

Anyone know anything about the sight? Is it forthcoming, never gonna happen, etc?
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#1]
This pic is from their Facebook page in 2019.

Never seent one in real life.

Attachment Attached File

Could just mount a lil offset RMR. Backup sights don’t have to be iron.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:07:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I run offset red dots on other setups but want to keep this one more streamlined- especially considering this will be on an 8" 300 blk with a magnifier and a Law folder.

I guess this was one of those ideas that never took off.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:15:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Magpul offsets are more streamlined than those.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 3:53:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I just heard back from Unity, they have not yet been released and have no anticipated release date.

Sounds like the Mbus 3..
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 5:37:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just heard back from Unity, they have not yet been released and have no anticipated release date.

Sounds like the Mbus 3..
View Quote

At least you have the ability to mount your rear sight independent of the red dot locale.  I like my red dot further forward over the port, and my rear sight as close to the CH as is feasible.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 5:44:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

At least you have the ability to mount your rear sight independent of the red dot locale.  I like my red dot further forward over the port, and my rear sight as close to the CH as is feasible.
View Quote

That would normally be true but running a G45 magnifier and my LOP, I have no roailspace to mount anything in the standard, rear location.

I liked the idea of the integrated offset sight to save rail space but in lieu of that I'll just throw some magpul offsets forward of the Eotech.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top