Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2018 10:51:31 AM EDT
Who makes a nice picatinny rail adapter for the bottom of a USGI CAR carbine handguard? I want to install a VFG. I like the GG&G but it is too long for my taste and also slants up with the hand guard.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 11:13:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 11:49:37 AM EDT
[#2]
The Barska and Fab defense are angled but still too long for my taste. I just need a short one to mount a VFG. I am more worried about the bottom of the rail lining up with the little groves that run down the middle of the handguard. I remember the old ones wouldn't line up with the cheap glasier hanguards right. To make matters more complicated I will be using a skinny CAR hand guard with 6 holes.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 7:29:13 PM EDT
[#3]
A saw and a file are your friends. You can modify the rail and cut the rail to any length you want, to be the way you want.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top