Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2020 2:39:03 AM EDT
I can't find any pictures of this combo. I want the light out there for less shadow but I dont know if the Haley Strategic Longbar M-lok scout mount would be too far. This will be on the Geissele Super Duty upper and eventually Turbo K.

I couldn't find what I'm looking for with the search function here.
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 12:52:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I’m interested in something like this too.  Trying to put an HL-X or ProTac 1 on an 8” 300bo with a 7” KMR rail.  I ordered the Arisaka inline mount, but it can’t go forward of the front of the rail because it hits the suppressor, it’s also not designed to go farther forward.  The other mount I was looking at is the Arisaka cantilevered mount from Trex Arms.  I run a Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover, but I don’t think there are any cantilevered mounts out there that would clear that too.

I found a thread about this mount.  https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/TREX-ARMS-Light-Bar-scout-mount/20-745153/

https://www.trex-arms.com/store/Lightbar-Scout-Mount/

Image credit Trex Arms
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 10:58:27 AM EDT
[#2]
How far does the can sit off the barrel?

I have the picatiny thortail sbr mount on the twelve o’clock rail. The bezel is exactly 1 inch from the a2 flash hider. The light sits higher mounted to the top rail but tucks it into the side a bit better.

I know your asking about the mlock but this could be a good back up option.

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top