Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2023 11:14:41 AM EDT
I have a few Surefire M961-XM07 lights. Old school but tanks. Does anyone make an upgrade to make this thing brighter? Anything that won’t break the bank!
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:36:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Malkoff Devices

or

Lumens Factory
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:12:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 6:42:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I have this in an M3 Surefire bezel, same as a 962 head.  Works very well, lacks a hot center spot, but still throws well.

https://lumensfactory.com/en/product_detail.php?pid=313

Paladin
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 9:09:22 PM EDT
[#4]
There’s three different ones. Which one ?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:31:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I prefer neutral tint led's.  Some prefer the colder/bluish tints.  The Nichia 319A Neutral White 80 CRI is the one I'm using.  At higher CRI values colors look truer.  There is a long list showing what batteries will give certain amounts of run time.

Paladin
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 8:04:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Copy
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 1:18:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PALADIN-hgwt:
I have this in an M3 Surefire bezel, same as a 962 head.  Works very well, lacks a hot center spot, but still throws well.

https://lumensfactory.com/en/product_detail.php?pid=313

Paladin
View Quote

It shows three different tints for the bulb. Is one brighter then the others?
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 1:26:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DOG556:

It shows three different tints for the bulb. Is one brighter then the others?
View Quote

I’d personally get the 91t , that’s the one I’ll be getting for my m961 for my spr . It’s supposed to have a pretty impressive throw. I just got my first led head from Malkoff a few weeks ago and am super happy with my old 6p again.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top