BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2024 6:41:34 PM EDT
Hi All,

I am thinking about changing over to a 3 lug setup for my OSS Rad 9

I was wondering what muzzle device and 3-lug adapter for my can would be best. I know they have the Huxwrx 3 lug muzzle device and 3 lug adapter but befor I impulse bought that I wanted to check on here for some more input if this is the best system or if it is even worth it in the first place.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Link Posted: 2/4/2024 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#1]
For adapters l usually use whatever one the manufacturer offers for their can (i..e. rugged 3 lug adapter on obsidian, etc.)
For 3 lug muzzle devices lve used and had good luck with ones from kvp, silencerco, and Griffin armament.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I use the Hanson brothers 3-lug. Slim, looks good and locks up nicely with the silencer co 3lug.
Oh, and it’s cheaper than most of the others
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 1:03:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been using the KVP.  $30 from here: https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Kaw-Valley-Precision-3-Lug-Barrel-Adapter-p/kvp-3-lug.htm
I order several to get free shipping for orders over $90.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 4:17:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes I was looking at the KVP stuff. I was a wondering how the 3-lug adapter for the can is? I read some reviews of people having issues with the spring being super stiff and having to send them back to KVP.

Anyone have any experience with KVP 3 lug adapters for cans?
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 9:26:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scostu] [#5]
I probably have close to 1000 rds with the KVP 3 lug on my AR9 with omega 9 K…..no problems at all.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 10:46:49 PM EDT
[#6]
KVP for me
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 8:03:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the feedback on KVP. I think I might end up going that route. Seems like much better value
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top