Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2021 4:23:54 PM EDT
Curious to see how your Stern adaptors are holding up in the long run. I’m running mine on a PSA lower bolted to a 16 inch FM9 side charger.  Had to junk a Sylvan magwell block after the ejector chipped and it stopped ejecting.

Went to the Stern and find it to be a slick little piece. Feeds hollow points every bit as well as my Endomags did. Wish I started with this one.

I’m just curious to hear how they’ve held up for people over time. Probably going dedicated lower if this one shits the bed.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 5:09:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Hahn colt mag adapter and it works well.
Was looking at the Stern and almost bought one but saw the endo mags and bought 1 insert.
Been using that for now.
Stern required my colt bcg to be sent in and I didnt want to spend the money at that time.
And I wanted to use glock mags, not my colt mags.

Curious to see if other Stern owners chime in.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a Hahn colt mag adapter and it works well.
Was looking at the Stern and almost bought one but saw the endo mags and bought 1 insert.
Been using that for now.
Stern required my colt bcg to be sent in and I didnt want to spend the money at that time.
And I wanted to use glock mags, not my colt mags.

Curious to see if other Stern owners chime in.
View Quote

My Endomags ran flawlessly. Just never liked the funky manual of arms and eventually wanted a platform where I’d feel comfortable leaving mags loaded 24/7. Whether for range or eventually HD.

Never saw much written up on anybody trying it with Endomags except one guy who said the feed lips quickly spread out of normal position when left loaded for a few days then went back to normal once emptied. I ended up leaving them empty except for range days. So nice to be able to leave all my Glock mags in the safe ready to go.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top