Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2018 5:25:16 PM EDT
I've tried for weeks to have an order fulfilled through dogfightink and he's just not coming through. No answers to emails and was told a month ago that he'd get on it. Is there anywhere else that does the same thing and will actually produce or even f'n respond? I'm getting annoyed as hell
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 5:37:40 PM EDT
[#1]
What do you need? I may can help. I am not sure what thickness vinyl I have.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 5:50:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Need a few replica colt stencils and a few custom logos. Mainly need the colt stencils though
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 5:54:03 PM EDT
[#3]
If you get me the logos you need or words, preferable with clean lines and minimal background or examples on the net are fine and cover the shipping I will make you some. I also need the exact size you need. Email me admin at htmlinc.com and I will see what I can do to get them made for you.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 7:34:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Emailed you bud. Thank you
Link Posted: 4/26/2018 7:13:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Emailed you bud. Thank you
View Quote
I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV. However, my understanding is that if you replicate something like the Colt logo for your own use, it doesn't cross trademark, copyright, etc. type laws. If you make it and sell or even gift it to someone else without the owner of it, you could find yourself in trouble. Again, I'm not a lawyer, but that is my understanding of the law.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top