Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2020 12:30:15 AM EDT
I'm currently gathering some spare parts for my PSA Gen4 Glock lower AR9.  No problems so far with about 500 rds fired, but I want some spares just in case. I have 2 PSA tool steel firing pins, 2 ejectors, and a polymer magazine catch bought so far.  I need an extractor, firing pin spring, and a mag catch spring if its not the standard AR15 spring. I checked PSA's website and these parts are not listed. Any help with sources or info about these parts is appreciated.

Link Posted: 2/19/2020 10:09:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I run a New Frontier billet lower (similar to yours) on a 16" USPSA PCC, and for about 2 1/2 years with a blow back bolt upper... kind of lost track to the number of rounds but over 8000 ... I had an OEM firing pin break at about 400, but replaced it with a Colt OEM pin, and rounded the strike end to allow the hammer to hit closer to the center line... and that was the extent of problems... for the last year I switched to a CMMG RDB which uses an AR firing pin, but had the extractor insert plug harden and cause some reliability problems, that I believe have been solved with a new extractor spring and no insert....
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top