Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/17/2020 1:32:42 AM EDT
Looking for a scope for my spr. I want first focal, something in the 3-15ish range, around 800-1000 and most important capped turrets.  I'm looking to take this to mid range shoots and prairie dogs. I'm finding nice options but why does every one have exposed turrets? Especially on first focals. I'm not really wanting to dial in yet. Im going to get more into long range when I move back to wyoming. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 2:03:07 AM EDT
[#1]
hard to beat the clearance-priced weaver tactical 3-15x50 side focus ffp scopes Natchez is clearing out. they were just over $1000.00 and are being cleared out for $533.49 they supposedly use the same glass that nightforce uses and are based on weavers top of the line super slam scopes. I have one of the 3-12x50 grand slams and the glass is beautiful and I would put it up against my meopta's and maybe my german Steiner glass in comparison. it has an illuminated reticle too and side focus parallax adjustment and reset to zero turrets.

just doesn't have capped turrets, sorry but awsome scopes

weaver
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top