Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2020 4:32:04 PM EDT
Hoping someone might have a suggestion for me; looking for a soft case for an M4 (16” barrel - overall 36 inches) with a tall optic (Aimpoint CompM5 on a Unity FastMount) and a 30 round magazine inserted. It is 12” from bottom of mag to top of Aimpoint. I’ve looked at a couple of 42” soft double gun cases but most are listed as 12” width and emails from manufacturer support were not hopeful that it would work - most felt it would be too snug.

I’m hoping someone might have a solution for me?

I looked at the Drago 42” double gun case with measurements of 42 x 14 x 13 and maybe that one would work?
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 7:22:31 PM EDT
[#1]
In case it’s ever an issue for anyone else; I purchased the SERT 36” TCC Tactical Carbine Rifle Case and it is the perfect solution for what I needed. Well made, a perfect fit for my rifle with a loaded magazine, and it’s very discrete looking.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top