Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/27/2023 5:19:00 PM EDT
Hi guys

Running a 1in sling. Any one have a mini swivel that isn’t extremely heavy duty they know of? Ordered the strike industries mini swivel but it’s too small.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 5:32:09 PM EDT
[#1]
D-loops are slightly more compact than standard 1” loops. They work great with 1” webbing.

https://damageindustriesllc.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=475

$5.00 with free shipping is a great price on these, don’t think I’ve ever seen them this low before.
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
D-loops are slightly more compact than standard 1” loops. They work great with 1” webbing.

https://damageindustriesllc.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=475

$5.00 with free shipping is a great price on these, don’t think I’ve ever seen them this low before.
View Quote

Thanks brother. Do you know if they quarter turn?
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thanks brother. Do you know if they quarter turn?
View Quote

Not exactly sure what you mean by quarter turn.

They work great with rotation-limited sockets if that helps.
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 8:30:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

The ones I have rotate like 1/4 of the way but not a full 360 to prevent the sling from twisting. 1/4 turn gives more leeway than a fixed position tho.

Ordered those D rings. Thanks again bro appreciate it!
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 9:05:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The ones I have rotate like 1/4 of the way but not a full 360 to prevent the sling from twisting. 1/4 turn gives more leeway than a fixed position tho.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a function of the sockets, not the QD swivels themselves, so these will perform just the same.

Hope they work well for you!
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:29:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That’s a function of the sockets, not the QD swivels themselves, so these will perform just the same.

Hope they work well for you!
View Quote

They just came in perfect size. Thanks again! I ordered 2 they sent me 2 pairs. $10 for 4 of em not bad at all. So yeah the magpul mlok qd mount I’m using on the rail only allows quarter turn but the qd on the CTR stock allows to spin 360. The bigger ones I had were too big to spin. All the way they bumped the edge of the stock.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 1:57:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Can you please confirm that these (and maybe the regular 1" and 1.25" QD swivels) fit a variety of name brand QD sockets such as Magpul, Blue Force, Impact Weapons, etc?

I know they SHOULD but I have a bunch that say they should (bought from Amazon of course) that only seem to fit the M-Lok type mounts that they came with.  If you put them in a known quality mount they pull straight out with just a little bit of force.   I have had to resort to ordering Magpul swivels to make sure they fit.  This option could save me a bunch of money when I need to get some more to set up my boy's rifles for an upcoming Appleseed.   Don't get me wrong, I love the Magpul swivels but they are overpriced for what they are.

Thanks!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top