Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2018 2:26:07 AM EDT
So, as most will recall, the FBI adopted these a while back.

I’ve been curious and started looking around, but I can’t really find any reviews or useful information about the 4M. Lots of hate for “chinese junk”, but supposedly these are built in the US?

Anyway, it looks like they are no longer made by Sig. Anyone know what the FBI replaced them with?

I was toying with the notion of buying one to compare it with my Aimpoint, but nobody sells them anymore...

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:28:59 AM EDT
[#1]
4M was built in the US, as are the 4H, 4S and 4T.

The 4S and 4T replaced the 4M.

I picked up a 4H recently but I can't say too much about it since I haven't had a chance to take it out yet. Seems well built and has some nice features.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 8:02:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Huh.

The “compare” feature on Sig’s website is essentially useless. Near as I can tell, the 4S and 4T are identical except for price.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 8:46:54 PM EDT
[#3]
The T is apparently made from 7075 aluminum which is pretty rare for an optic.  I can’t remember what else but will try to find the reference.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 9:00:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Other government agencies and military have adopted the Romeo as well. It’s legit
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 12:28:14 PM EDT
[#5]
If anyone is interested, at the Shot Show, the Sig guys told me that the FBI now uses the Romeo 4T...
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top