Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/30/2023 7:46:04 PM EDT
I'm wondering from someone who has shot both suppressed. I have both guns, but my cans are in jail. Right now I have the enhanced setup as my main rifle, because I'm expecting the suppressor at some point. But then I got thinking...I feel like the SPR is a better balanced rifle, with the longer guard, and it's also 14.7 while the Enhanced is 16",  so I enjoy shooting it more.

My question is, is there really a noticeable difference shooting suppressed to have the adjustable gas block?

Link Posted: 7/22/2023 11:17:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Had an M6-G (non-adjustable, but should have kept it), and have an IC-E and an A5... adjustable is the way to go, ESPECIALLY if you ever want to run supressed.

The longer handguard of the A5 is great; the only downside is the front sight cannot be mounted to the gas block (but most only run irons as backups, so this may be of no importance to you).
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top