Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2018 3:03:34 PM EDT
Post me up! There is a ton of retro stuff here at the show this year.

I have bought a pile of duckbill and modified 3 prongs, 2 type 2 armalite mags, a few older firepower m16/ar180 drums and the holy grail, an original xm177 barrel!

Also have seen 2 601 firitnure sets, 2 delft scopes, 2 mounts, and a small hoard of 601 small parts. That whole list was overpriced so didn’t buy those.

Will post pics later
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:43:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Alex;

Is your XM177 barrel "MP" marked between the front sight legs, and (I've got my fingers crossed for you) did you get the early bend gas tube with it?
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#2]
No gas tube as that slipped my mind. He didn’t have one but another thing to track down which is the fun of it! Already have a fsb for it as well
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:58:40 PM EDT
[#3]
And yes MP marked
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 4:21:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No gas tube as that slipped my mind. He didn’t have one but another thing to track down which is the fun of it! Already have a fsb for it as well
View Quote
Ouch, good luck with the gas tube, they are even more rare than the barrels, but the search will be fun
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 4:41:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ouch, good luck with the gas tube, they are even more rare than the barrels, but the search will be fun
View Quote
Update the guy has the gas tube he’s going to mail me
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 4:49:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Update the guy has the gas tube he’s going to mail me
View Quote
AWESOME, I hope it is the early bend variety.  I'm glad I reminded you about it so you could go back to him and get it.  I wish I was there to run around and compete with you on the deals.  Maybe next year
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 4:54:37 PM EDT
[#7]
No it’s fine. I sit at my table the whole day so I don’t need someone else buying stuff I want to buy lol
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 5:00:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No it’s fine. I sit at my table the whole day so I don’t need someone else buying stuff I want to buy lol
View Quote
If you are sitting at your table, how do you find the deals?
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 5:07:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If you are sitting at your table, how do you find the deals?
View Quote
People tell me where things are at. This gentleman came to my table and told me what he had and we walked over
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 10:38:05 PM EDT
[#10]
How much were the stocks sets? Were they green or brown?
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 11:06:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How much were the stocks sets? Were they green or brown?
View Quote
I picked up some a2 sets for some builds. I did see the complete 601 furniture set near the back but didn’t see what it sold for. Also saw a green type a and a grip for $600 and an edgewater buffer for $350
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 3:07:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Post me up! There is a ton of retro stuff here at the show this year.

I have bought a pile of duckbill and modified 3 prongs, 2 type 2 armalite mags, a few older firepower m16/ar180 drums and the holy grail, an original xm177 barrel!

Also have seen 2 601 firitnure sets, 2 delft scopes, 2 mounts, and a small hoard of 601 small parts. That whole list was overpriced so didn’t buy those.

Will post pics later
View Quote
Were those scopes in a glass case marked "not for sale"?    He had some cool stuff in there.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 3:42:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Were those scopes in a glass case marked "not for sale"?    He had some cool stuff in there.
View Quote
Which scopes and where? I was in the green building and had 2 delft scopes in my cases as well as my 601 set up
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 6:00:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Which scopes and where? I was in the green building and had 2 delft scopes in my cases as well as my 601 set up
View Quote
Alex, you know that guy in the SAR building.  Many of the items in his glass case were newly acquired at the show, and therefore where not for sale.  I dropped off a part (gift) and he put a NFS tag on it and tossed it in the case for safekeeping.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 6:02:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Alex, you know that guy in the SAR building.  Many of the items in his glass case were newly acquired at the show, and therefore where not for sale.  I dropped off a part (gift) and he put a NFS tag on it and tossed it in the case for safekeeping.
View Quote
Ah ok I know the guy now. He bought the green stock and grip. I was wondering how it got there!
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top