Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2018 12:54:42 PM EDT
I have a 1974 Colt SP1 I bought in 1977. Over the years a Magpul Stock and a front picatinny rail were installed. Other than a different flash suppressor the rest is original and I have the original butt stock and A1 hand guards.

Asking for your advice on whether selling as is with original parts included in the sale would render the same price as paying someone to put it back to original and then selling.

If I need to set it us as stock, does anyone know a good place in the San Antonio area to get that done?

Will send pictures on request.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 1:02:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Restore it.

If you want top dollar people want it original.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 1:13:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Restore it.

If you want top dollar people want it original.
View Quote
This. Gunbroker has had quite a few SP1 part outs if you need to source some parts.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 1:30:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Go back to original, you will get more money for it.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top