Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2022 4:36:25 PM EDT
I am looking for someone who has or makes the retro grips to replace the M7 grips and turn the look into a colt 601 bayonet.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.k1btFwxlLGHmbaMk9WCktQHaCM%26pid%3DApi&f=1
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:13:48 PM EDT
[#1]
You could probably use the grips from a BM59 or Italian M1 carbine and stick em on a M7 and paint it green
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 11:47:32 PM EDT
[#2]
i still have some sets that i had made in a dark maroon.  email me if you want a set.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 8:38:54 AM EDT
[#3]
boywonder777 I tried your pm is full looking for some as well pm me if you can!
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 1:34:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
boywonder777 I tried your pm is full looking for some as well pm me if you can!
View Quote

try emailing me.  my PM box has been full for years
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:53:04 PM EDT
[#5]
What are they made of? I cast lots of aluminum, and other metals. I also do a lot of resin casting.
I can clone some if I’ve got a pattern.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:38:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What are they made of? I cast lots of aluminum, and other metals. I also do a lot of resin casting.
I can clone some if I've got a pattern.
View Quote
This would make for a very interesting thread

@neight
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 10:56:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh yeah?
Any other foundry nerds out there?  I do all sorts of stuff in iron, brass/bronze, aluminum, and resin. Cannon barrels, skillets, bottle openers, car club plates, motorcycle parts, whatever.
Where would I put it?
The thread I mean.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:58:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:32:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes! So cool, that Armalite bayo is awesome.
I have been thinking about spinning up a set of patterns from Images on the nets. Just haven't had any time.
Where did you get these?
Currently I am working on a cast aluminum CAR stock.
If anybody is interested I am going to do some in aluminum like the scales found on those CMP M1 bayonets......Just got to clear the end of this school year before I can spare any time.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:22:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yes! So cool, that Armalite bayo is awesome.
I have been thinking about spinning up a set of patterns from Images on the nets. Just haven't had any time.
Where did you get these?
Currently I am working on a cast aluminum CAR stock.
If anybody is interested I am going to do some in aluminum like the scales found on those CMP M1 bayonets......Just got to clear the end of this school year before I can spare any time.
View Quote

I'd definitely be interested to see how they turn out
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top