Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2023 2:17:44 PM EDT
I am looking into a piston-driven AR between $1,600 and $2,600; eventually I will attach a light and laser to the gun.  I used to think I wanted it fully ambi, but that requirement may push the price too high.  I prefer low maintenance guns, and I may want to get a suppressor in the future.  

What considerations should I have for choosing an AR when I know I will later add a laser and flashlight?  Is there an AR someone recommends?

Would putting a laser and flashlight on either of these two guns cause a problem?

-  LWRC International IC-A2 AR-15 5.56 NATO Semi Automatic Carbine 16" Barrel 30 Rounds Modular Free Float Hand Guard Carbine Stock Black Finish

-  LWRC Individual Carbine SPR 5.56 NATO 16.1" Barrel 30-Rounds
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 4:48:48 PM EDT
[#1]
If you want full ambi I’d suggest LWRC. I had an A5, liked it a lot but ultimately sold it off.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top