Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2021 10:00:27 PM EDT
Good evening!

I'm interested in getting a Fostech Echo Trigger Gen II, but sadly, my local brick & mortar locations don't have it in stock. Can anyone recommend a good online retailer who might have it in stock, and who has reliable shipping (I've heard stories about some sites listing items as in stock, taking the order, and then weeks going by without shipping the item).
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:23:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know if they have them in stock, but 80% of my stuff comes from Brownells, they have an excellent stock/OOS system that is real time as you order.

Their shipping stinks as they rely on USPS so I purchesed the EDGE shipping (their version of Amazon Prime) today, $50 for one year, 2nd day shipping

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:34:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I dont know if they have them in stock, but 80% of my stuff comes from Brownells, they have an excellent stock/OOS system that is real time as you order.

Their shipping stinks as they rely on USPS so I purchesed the EDGE shipping (their version of Amazon Prime) today, $50 for one year, 2nd day shipping

View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:43:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Primary Arms is the best retailer IMO
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:00:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Unfortunately, right now it can be a gamble if you will get your item anywhere near the promised time regardless of who you buy it from.  That is not a reflection on the seller, but on UPS, FEDEX, and USPS. All three have screwed me over big time over the last month, holding packages in their local distribution hub for well over a week before sending them out.  I follow the tracking religiously and over a half dozen times in February alone packages have just sit in their hub, Jeffersonville IN for FedEx, Clarksville IN for UPS, and Louisville KY for USPS, for a week or more before finally being sent out to my neck of the woods for delivery.  They all claim either COVID or bad weather for their lousy shipping, and I know the weather excuse is BS because it has not been that bad, but they will use any excuse to justify their lousy delivery.  So PM two day turns into 14, Amazon Prime two day turns into 10 days...and it is not the seller's fault, but the shipping company.    

I have had Primary Arms take two days and I have had packages from them take a week or more, AFTER they shipped.  I just got a package from Midway, just two days after I placed the order.  Last week I got a package from them that had been delayed in Louisville KY for four days, just sitting there.  An Amazon Logitech mouse I ordered Wednesday is out for delivery today.  So dare I hope that shipping is getting back to normal? No, I don't think so. A new flat mixer blade for our Kitchen-Aid mixer took three weeks to get here AFTER it shipped, and it finally arrived UPS yesterday.  It literally sit in the MO hub for two and a half weeks.  And a Fed EX package from Hawaii just arrived yesterday after sitting in a western US hub for three weeks and a Jeffersonville IN hub for over a week..

Point of this rant, don't get pissed at the retailer if your package is late due to shipper delays.  Get your tracking number, sign up for updates, and follow them.  Then if after 15 business days it has not moved, file a lost package claim and back charge your CC.  This happened to me at the end of January and my package arrived the next day (USPS), after I filed the complaint!  It had sit in Louisville KY for 17 business days, 23 full days, without moving.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:17:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Primary Arms ships fast, BUT, it may move at a snails pace.

PA is in Houston. I live in North Texas, 400 miles away.

My last PA order took 15 days to get delivered.

ETA: FedEx smart post

USPO IS WORSE
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:48:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top