Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2022 8:06:22 PM EDT
Hello, any reciprocating side charging AR-10 uppers out there? All I can find are non reciprocating.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:45:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hello, any reciprocating side charging AR-10 uppers out there? All I can find are non reciprocating.
View Quote

Why would you want a reciprocating side charger?
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:49:01 PM EDT
[#2]
BCA?
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:22:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I looked at them. I need to try and find just the upper reciever. They had complete uppers. Took me a minute to figure out what BCA was as well, lol
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 12:23:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Fulton Armory would be a higher end option.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 11:01:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Gibbz, NFA, BCA and this (for 308 side chargers) https://alexprofab.com/product/side-charging-308-upper/

If you don't want to throw down the money for a non reciprocating side charger (get one!) I think this is the best option. https://alexprofab.com/product/side-charging-308-upper/

You will either lose the reciprocating charging handle, or it will be a pain to remove come cleaning/repair time (loctite).

The Gibbz ain't cheap, but they are SWEET!
The NFA and Spartan are nearly identical.

Depending on how wild or custom you want to go, buying a factory rifle might make more sense.

Builds are addictive tho, so I get it.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:20:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Ended up ordering a New Frontier Armoury. I gave in...
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top