Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/10/2024 5:17:28 PM EDT
Trying to place an order with them and tried calling and emailing them with no response for over a month now. I know I can order the upper I need online, but I need a bolt catch spring from them, not sold separately it only comes in a lower kit. I wanted to ask them if I can just buy the spring by itself.

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 7:15:47 PM EDT
[#1]
 Are you sure the spring is proprietary to QC10 lowers ??

Measure the length, diameter and wire diameter of the spring.

Buy new spring that fits the dimensions.

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 7:35:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jerrylo913] [#2]
Whether they make their own springs or not, I know they have one specifically made for their finicky last round bolt hold open lowers. That's confirmed.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 8:36:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I’ve got their lower and I believe it just took a standard spring, nothing special. Grab one out of an extra parts kit.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 10:39:05 PM EDT
[#4]
They do sell just about everything separate. I placed a special order no problem. Go back month or so later and nothing but trouble, no answer. Finally just said fuck it. Total BS. I would say this was 6 months or so ago.
Keep us updated
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 7:28:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Carphunter] [#5]
I'm missing bolt catch release pin in my large glock large framelower from them.  It's not a plain part so i can't just swap something in.  Haven't been able to contact them to talk about getting a replacement
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 7:42:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dfd277] [#6]
So. Stay me here.
I made a post years ago about it that spring.
Lee spring has them out of Phoenix. Quarter Circle 10 pretty much bought out DDLES which made those 9mm lowers.
DDLES was out of Phoenix. I figured since it was proprietary and there was a spring company in the same city that it had to be the place that has them.

I called Lee spring and talked to a sales rep. he gave me 2 spring part numbers on DDLES account.
So get the number and look it up on their site. It will be the short one

I’ll try to find that post tonight when I get home and update a part number for you
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 10:02:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Is QC10 having issues?
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:08:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mad-Machinist] [#8]
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 3:05:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope they’re in business.  I just bought a builders kit. Rainier has them discounted pretty well
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 7:31:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jerrylo913] [#10]

Something is definitely odd with them. I just tried placing an order for one of their side chargers and when I checked out, it said there was an error and to contact seller. I tried twice. They still haven’t called me back or replied to my many emails. Not looking good if you ask me.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 7:34:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dfd277:
So. Stay me here.
I made a post years ago about it that spring.
Lee spring has them out of Phoenix. Quarter Circle 10 pretty much bought out DDLES which made those 9mm lowers.
DDLES was out of Phoenix. I figured since it was proprietary and there was a spring company in the same city that it had to be the place that has them.

I called Lee spring and talked to a sales rep. he gave me 2 spring part numbers on DDLES account.
So get the number and look it up on their site. It will be the short one

I’ll try to find that post tonight when I get home and update a part number for you
View Quote

Can you update us on part number needed and link to Lee Spring.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 5:37:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I’m personally calling out QUARTER CIRCLE 10, are you still in business? I’ve called and emailed for the past three months and I have not received a call back or email.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:41:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Jerrylo913:
I’m personally calling out QUARTER CIRCLE 10, are you still in business? I’ve called and emailed for the past three months and I have not received a call back or email.
View Quote

At this point I would suggest asking both on here.....and in GD....for someone that lives in Tucson AZ, or near Dripping Springs Texas to stop by QC10 and see what is going on.

Manufacturing
1101 W. Grant Rd.
Suite 202
Tucson, AZ

Headquarters
4301 Creek Road,
Dripping Springs, TX

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By IdahoPCCinc:

At this point I would suggest asking both on here.....and in GD....for someone that lives in Tucson AZ, or near Dripping Springs Texas to stop by QC10 and see what is going on.

Manufacturing
1101 W. Grant Rd.
Suite 202
Tucson, AZ

Headquarters
4301 Creek Road,
Dripping Springs, TX
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By IdahoPCCinc:

Manufacturing
1101 W. Grant Rd.
Suite 202
Tucson, AZ

Headquarters
4301 Creek Road,
Dripping Springs, TX

The Dripping Springs location is a house, so I wouldn't suggest going by there - but also this:

4301 Creek Rd, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 | Zillow
Foreclosed These properties are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:11:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Well that don’t look good.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:30:50 PM EDT
[#16]
I am really close to buying one of their stripped Colt style lowers. They’ve been around for quite some time maybe someone who knows Broad River Tactical could see if he knows as he has quite a few builds using their lowers and is in the business of selling parts and complete guns. Is their FFL still active?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:31:10 PM EDT
[#17]
I had that feeling….they’re done.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:51:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:10:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Well damn - that lower was the route to a .45 or 10mm Glock mag PCC.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 4:05:54 PM EDT
[#20]
So they have nothing left to sell and are still collecting people’s money?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:07:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Park-Hit-Run: So they have nothing left to sell and are still collecting people’s money?
View Quote

The website is likely on auto pilot.  If not auto refunded, dispute the charge and you'll get it back.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:33:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Manticore_Arms:
Iirc I received an email from an auction company listing qc10’s cnc machines for sale.

As someone ekse said, they appear to be gone

View Quote

Damn. I wonder what did them in. I remember the fiasco that was QC10 coming out of the ashes of the DDLES debacle. I personally had to do a chargeback with my CC company for a Colt mag lower from DDLES that I cancelled no less than three times via email and phone calls that still shipped to my FFL 6mos later. I ended up with a DDLES Glock mag lower bought from a vendor who actually received product and was happy to see the DDLES design being made by QC10, a company which appeared to understand economics and customer service.

Was it all the other 9mm PCCs coming to market cutting into their sales? Or just a case of the guy who knew how to run the show leaving and things imploding in his wake?
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:52:41 AM EDT
[#23]
You can’t complete a transaction on their site I tried twice.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:20:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:18:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Any idea where a guy could still buy a QC10 Colt mag pattern lower?
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 4:25:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Commando223] [#26]
Wow that's crazy... I just got a receiver set from them yesterday (ordered Rainier Arms thankfully)

Originally Posted By Brad9s:
I hope they’re in business.  I just bought a builders kit. Rainier has them discounted pretty well
View Quote

I see you got the last one lol
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 9:06:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Man that sucks. I have a QC10 glock large frame i built into a ar pistol. Used all the internal parts from Macon Armory. I run kriss vector mags in it. It runs like a sewing machine.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 9:06:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Man that sucks. I have a QC10 glock large frame i built into a ar pistol. Used all the internal parts from Macon Armory. I run kriss vector mags in it. It runs like a sewing machine.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:55:30 PM EDT
[#29]
I can’t really say that I’m surprised unfortunately. I heard that there was some weird drama going on there.

My contacts with some of their employees has been less than stellar. I’ve used QC10 builds to win a couple of USPSA State and Sectional Championships and really believe in the product. I tried having a conversation with someone in their management about some very minor changes which would make a big impact on competitive performance and the attitude I received was…. Well, off-putting to say the least.

It’s a shame.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 9:08:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By 45-Seventy:
I can’t really say that I’m surprised unfortunately. I heard that there was some weird drama going on there.

My contacts with some of their employees has been less than stellar. I’ve used QC10 builds to win a couple of USPSA State and Sectional Championships and really believe in the product. I tried having a conversation with someone in their management about some very minor changes which would make a big impact on competitive performance and the attitude I received was…. Well, off-putting to say the least.

It’s a shame.
View Quote

Sounds like whatever/whoever got them to where they were after picking up the design from DDLES left the company and things went downhill.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:15:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Does anyone know the company Lee Springs? I posted a thread not too long ago looking for the bolt catch springs that QC10 uses on their lower glock frame since it was impossible to reach them. I know they had an updated one to help fix their finicky LRBHO. But anyways, someone replied saying the company Lee Springs were they supplier, but I haven't been able to find them online to verify.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 7:58:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Jerrylo913: But anyways, someone replied saying the company Lee Springs were they supplier, but I haven't been able to find them online to verify.
View Quote

That one was a little too easy… https://www.leespring.com/
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:06:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Are you positive it’s them? I
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:10:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Are you positive it’s them? I
View Quote

How many can there be?  A name is a trademark.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 4:23:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Whether they make their own springs or not, I know they have one specifically made for their finicky last round bolt hold open lowers. That's confirmed.
View Quote

Yes, it was a special spring to cure problems associated with their LRBHO..........I have one of their small frame lowers Glock..........I bought it in 2016 and have shot a ton of ammo through it..........I dont believe I have ever had a failure to feed or failure to eject ..........the LRBHO sucks........it worked when  you didnt want it to......and wouldnt work when you wanted it too...........removed all the parts associated with it and bagged them up...........other than that......it runs like a champ............
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 3:48:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By catcatcher1:

Yes, it was a special spring to cure problems associated with their LRBHO..........I have one of their small frame lowers Glock..........I bought it in 2016 and have shot a ton of ammo through it..........I dont believe I have ever had a failure to feed or failure to eject ..........the LRBHO sucks........it worked when  you didnt want it to......and wouldnt work when you wanted it too...........removed all the parts associated with it and bagged them up...........other than that......it runs like a champ............
View Quote

Same experience here, although I haven't shot it in a few  years. I'm removing the LRBHO on the lower and I will be using an upper with LARBHO so I'm hoping it'll work out.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 12:50:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 45-Seventy:

It’s a shame.
View Quote

I have a GSF and it went full auto on me...........had OOB explosion............blew the extractor off the bolt and the magazine out the bottom.........I called them up and they sent replacement parts at no charge.............
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 12:53:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By catcatcher1:

I have a GSF and it went full auto on me...........had OOB explosion............blew the extractor off the bolt and the magazine out the bottom.........I called them up and they sent replacement parts at no charge.............
View Quote

Curious why did it go full auto?
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 1:24:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Commando223:

Curious why did it go full auto?
View Quote

Because deep down inside every semi-auto weapon.....

There is a machine gun strugging to get out.

Link Posted: 2/27/2024 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#40]
I recently got a flyer from Dvor that had a ton of QC10 products, uppers.  Not sure it would be a good time to begin a relationship with them, but if you are already there....
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 9:52:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 12:04:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Mad-Machinist:

There are other options........call me at the shop.....
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By backbencher:
Well damn - that lower was the route to a .45 or 10mm Glock mag PCC.  

There are other options........call me at the shop.....

I know.  It's a down the road thing.  I love that you did your own mags - I just like to run mags I can print at home.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 10:32:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 12:04:48 AM EDT
[#44]

You still can...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By backbencher:  I know.  It's a down the road thing.  I love that you did your own mags - I just like to run mags I can print at home.

You still can...

Have you done your own Glock mag lower?
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 5:25:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mad-Machinist] [#45]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Wolfpack Armory makes a Glock .45 lower. I've had good results with their products.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top