Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2018 5:46:13 PM EDT
Do you get a quantity discount buying by the case, and where to purchase? Thanks
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#1]
If you like that mag and want cases contact magpul and see what they will do if anything for you.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 6:35:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Grab A gun had them for under $8 this morning
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 7:21:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 7:26:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I have over a hundred already but an unopened case would be cool.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 9:34:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes. Several sources. Google is your friend.
View Quote
Whoa, thank you!

Link Posted: 12/7/2018 9:48:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Some sell in a "case" of 60 and some in 100. If you want 40 rounders, they often are in cases of 75.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 9:53:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 9:53:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Some sell in a "case" of 60 and some in 100. If you want 40 rounders, they often are in cases of 75.
View Quote
Yea, I noticed that. 60 seems like a random number. So far it seems buying individually from PSA is cheaper. Maybe I'll give DSG a call on Monday
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 11:39:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 12:33:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So far it seems buying individually from PSA is cheaper. Maybe I'll give DSG a call on Monday
View Quote
Yeah, every time I’ve looked at prices for 100 mag cases, the price per mag isn’t any better than (or sometimes even as good as) the sale prices for individual or 10-packs of mags from PSA and other sites. And the downside is that you have to pay for them all at once rather than spreading out the cost over time.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 4:36:11 PM EDT
[#11]
I haven't seen any discounts by the case over buying at the 10 pack price or individual when on sale.  I would look for the M3 non-window for the best price.  You can usually get them around $9-10 each on sale.   M2s with no dust cover can be had for around $8 each.

Come next year when the Dems start getting into their new house majority, you will see more gun laws coming up and prices will slowly rise.  Now is the best time you will find for buying ammo and magazines.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 10:33:32 AM EDT
[#12]
I've bought several cases and have never been able to get them any cheaper than what DSG, PSA, Gunmagwarehouse, Brownells, sells 'em at on sale.

The only reason I bought cases was they needed to be delivered on time.  I had them drop shipped straight from the distributor, so next day free shipping was good.

You have to get up over 5K mags to start getting discounts and even then it ain't much.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 10:37:22 AM EDT
[#13]
I order them from PSA when I need them.  Usually just 10 at a time, sometimes 20.  They have always included a free red dot, BCG, or range bag.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:36:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yeah, every time I’ve looked at prices for 100 mag cases, the price per mag isn’t any better than (or sometimes even as good as) the sale prices for individual or 10-packs of mags from PSA and other sites. And the downside is that you have to pay for them all at once rather than spreading out the cost over time.
View Quote
PALLET LOAD(S) or TRUCK LOAD(S) are the cost breakers. Group buys.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:37:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
PALLET LOAD(S) or TRUCK LOAD(S) are the cost breakers. Group buys. Contract for millions over x years will also help.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
PALLET LOAD(S) or TRUCK LOAD(S) are the cost breakers. Group buys. Contract for millions over x years will also help.
View Quote
Yeah, that’s what I was getting at. I don’t see any benefit to buying a case of mags, vs. ten or twelve at a time. A lot of times, vendors like Brownells will have the ten-pack discounted right next to the full price case. And the downside is having to drop a grand or more at one time on magazines.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 1:53:38 PM EDT
[#17]
I shop sales and rarely save up enough to buy just a case of mags.  That much money is more like cases of ammo to me.

PSA and others with their add on deals generally have me doing better on prices than I could do with a case or two.

Now, some places have clearanced cases of this and that before, not just pmags, and those were good deals but I never run across those deals.

To some extent depending on generation of mags and window or not, it might be worth buying a case to some folks.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 9:56:51 AM EDT
[#18]
The case price advantage on PMAGs ended when Trump won the election and ten packs went to $85. Until then a case for $850 shipped was better than $10 indivual mags, if you had the need.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top