Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2020 5:36:25 PM EDT
looking for a decent soft sided case for my m4gery.  Something I can toss in the SxS or back of the truck.  Tired of hauling around big hard sided cases when just running around quick.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:02:38 PM EDT
[#1]
This probably isn't what you were looking
for, but these are super low key for me,
and I have bought both of mine at resale
shops for $4 & $8 each. Both of mine have
2 full size compartments that will easily hold
an AR pistol or SB in each, plus there are
other pockets for mags, ear pro, etc.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:30:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the 35” version of these for mine. For longer guns like SPRs or 16” with a can mounted the 42” model is good. Been using the same couple cases for years with nothing but good performance.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:34:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Budget? Size? Desired items to carry?

There are a lot of soft cases out there to choose from. Are you looking for something with easy access or something that has a little more protection?
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#4]
There are tons of options and it all depends on use, what you plan to carry, what's important to you and price.

I'm a buy once cry once person so I buy what will last.

I'll give a personal shoutout in this case to Lynx Defense - https://lynxdefense.com/tactical-rifle-bags/
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top