User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 11:52:21 PM EDT
[#1]
This won't help, but I have both and like them both equally. I have an LWRC SPR and and PWS MK114 uppers. Both are very accurate. Just love how I don't have to clean them like my DI.

Yes, the LWRC is a tad bit heavier, but its really not that big of an issue.

If I had to chose one I'd say PWS as its a little cheaper and you're not getting a lesser gun. They are both high quality product.

Get both and enjoy the engineering and design that went into them. We live in a great time now.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 9:40:36 AM EDT
[#2]
FWIW
PWS
Shoot a 18" REPR and compare it to a PWS MK 218.
Carry a REPR then carry a PWS.
I like everything better on the PWS including the street prices compared to the LWRC.
My opinion only.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 10:25:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FWIW
PWS
Shoot a 18" REPR and compare it to a PWS MK 218.
Carry a REPR then carry a PWS.
I like everything better on the PWS including the street prices compared to the LWRC.
My opinion only.
View Quote

Just the fact that you can get a REPR with a side charging handle is more than enough for me.  The T charging handle is the worst designed feature of the AR15.  I wish there were meltdown videos of either the PWS or the LWRCI on full auto.  There's at least 2 major YouTube channels that do full auto melt downs.  They've done the LMT and the POF, but neither of the guns in question.  I'd be interested to see how they fair.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 10:40:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Just the fact that you can get a REPR with a side charging handle is more than enough for me.  The T charging handle is the worst designed feature of the AR15.  I wish there were meltdown videos of either the PWS or the LWRCI on full auto.  There's at least 2 major YouTube channels that do full auto melt downs.  They've done the LMT and the POF, but neither of the guns in question.  I'd be interested to see how they fair.
View Quote

Why does anyone care about full auto meltdowns? And does anyone really have a problem with an ambi t charging handle lol

I love my PWS. It's extremely accurate, more accurate than many DI guns I've shot. It's a great value for the price imo
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Why does anyone care about full auto meltdowns? And does anyone really have a problem with an ambi t charging handle lol

I love my PWS. It's extremely accurate, more accurate than many DI guns I've shot. It's a great value for the price imo
View Quote

The T charging handle has always been the AR15s worst design feature.  And why not?  Full auto melt downs are 100% pure awesomeness.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:04:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The T charging handle has always been the AR15s worst design feature.  And why not?  Full auto melt downs are 100% pure awesomeness.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

T charging handle is perfectly fine and adequate. Rifle is fine.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 11:40:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed. The original charging handle sucked, but with modern engineering such as Radian and Geissele it is as perfect as can be. It can be ambi without having to switch anything.

All forward charging desisgn I've come across alway fall short when trying to charge/chamber chamber check with the other hand.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top