Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2020 3:46:19 PM EDT
I dont understand why psa doesn't put a rollmark like fn in oval or something along those lines on there lowers?  The rollmarks they have are really in touch with what the market wants.  I beleive a military like psa logo/rollmark would be awesome?  

PSA if your listening up your game.  I could envision several designs off the top of my head that would add that missing touch.  The rollmarks are great and than there's that 3 by 2 inch blank space where all other makers stamp their name proudly.  Look as several rollmarks like fn, colt, lmt, armalite's old roll Mark's were great.  The ideas off those along should give you guys alot of room for ideas.  Or even vintage makers h&r, gm, etc.  But please put something there.  I absolutely love your lowers,  a quality product at a great price that can be made a little more desirable.  My 2 cents.
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 4:43:36 PM EDT
[#1]
HERE is where you need to be.
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I think PSA deliberately left that area blank so that people would have the option of engraving their own clone logo to look like the real thing. We’ve seen a few examples like that on here with BCP lowers.
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 7:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think PSA deliberately left that area blank so that people would have the option of engraving their own clone logo to look like the real thing. We’ve seen a few examples like that on here with BCP lowers.
View Quote

? This, it's a lot easier to add an engraving you want than remove one you don't.
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 11:53:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Who is a good engraver that will do colt or armalite rollmarks?
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 7:21:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Who is a good engraver that will do colt or armalite rollmarks?
View Quote

Ident Marking

Here's  a Nodak Spud lower they did for me a few years ago.

Link Posted: 3/30/2020 5:07:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I called them.  They dont do those rollmarks anymore?
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 5:20:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone else.  I understand there are considerations why some folks might not entertain just anyone that calls them.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 11:33:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 57man:
Who is a good engraver that will do colt or armalite rollmarks?
View Quote

Do it yourself here : http://www.dogfightink.com/80percentlowersmarkings.html
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 1:26:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Loudenboomer_8972:

Do it yourself here : http://www.dogfightink.com/80percentlowersmarkings.html
View Quote

Well that link is neat as hell, brother!  Thanks for sharing!
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top