Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2021 11:19:19 AM EDT
Hi guys I tried to search for the answer but am not finding anything definitive, figured it's an easy answer for someone here.

Is there a single switch with 2 leads that will cover a Surefire Scout and and a TLR 2-IR (IR light/IR laser)?

thanks!
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 11:59:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately, i don't know of anyone outside of Streamlight that makes a tape switch for the TLR backplate. Even then, the majority of dual use switches that I've seen are normally surefire or streamlight on one lead and then crane style on the other. Since streamlight doesn't make long gun lasers, i don't think it would ever be a combination you would find.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:13:09 PM EDT
[#2]
thank you
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 8:23:35 PM EDT
[#3]
@GT998 A Crane style plug can be shaved down a bit so it'll work with a StreamLight TLR door switch.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:52:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@GT998 A Crane style plug can be shaved down a bit so it'll work with a StreamLight TLR door switch.
View Quote

I tried a Surefire D-IT as well as a TAPS switch. While they do work, they are definitely not as secure as a factory switch. I can't think of anywhere on that plug that you could modify to make it more secure. YMMV
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top