Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2022 7:24:42 PM EDT
I saw it today at a Gun show.  Light weight, seems solid and very bright.  
Does anyone know anything about them?
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 7:45:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Olight is dog shit. I'm a dealer. Out of my first 500 dollar dealer order 3 lights simply didn't function and they were the three most expensive.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 9:17:08 PM EDT
[#2]
There was a recall with Odin mini few days ago. Light turn on by itself, gets hot and self destruct.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 8:56:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There was a recall with Odin mini few days ago. Light turn on by itself, gets hot and self destruct.
View Quote

It was the  M2R Pro and Warrior Mini.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 1:08:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I’m embarrassed to admit that I bought one.
I hate it, the pressure switch attachment gets knocked off too easily, the one I have and my brothers both like to just turn themselves on under recoil all the time. Mine was on my rifle for one day messing with it at home and about 40 minutes training one day and I took it off.  I won’t even give it to somebody, it sucks that bad.
I have 4 streamlight protacs, even though they are also made in China they are a 100x better light
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 1:16:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Olight is dog shit. I'm a dealer. Out of my first 500 dollar dealer order 3 lights simply didn't function and they were the three most expensive.
View Quote

This. There are much better lights out there.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:57:57 AM EDT
[#6]
With Cloud’s trade in program you can have what is potentially the best weapon light made for another $100.

Nothing about Olight is worth what they cost. It wasn’t that long ago their entire brand was based on $25 knock off lights.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 7:48:58 AM EDT
[#7]
The battery in the mini is significantly smaller in size/capacity than the full-size Odin, but not a huge difference in the size of the light.  I have two mini's and a full size and I like the full size more.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top