Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2020 4:23:44 AM EDT
I noticed super high prices on ebay for old surefire flashlights.

I’m confused. Are these for retro builds or is there another reason people want these?

I have an old 3p, 6p and 9p flashlight. Is one or the other more desirable?

Can anyone give me a rough idea what a fair price would be on these?

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:13:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Some of the old original Surefire/Laser Products lights have some collector value assuming they are in good shape.

But most likely you stumbled onto some panic-neckbeard trying to take advantage of panic buyers that dont know what they are buying.

I think a typical incan. 6P will cost around $40 to 50. If it's some very rare early model NIB maybe $100 but I dont dabble in that market so not sure.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:28:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Makes sense. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:43:27 AM EDT
[#3]
The hey day of high priced Surefire models is in the past.   There is still demand for clean vintage pieces, but it's not what it was and most of the very high priced ones you see on eBay get relisted at lower prices later on.  For more info, pop over to candlepowerforums.com and do some poking around.

If the ones you have are in decent shape, simple LED upgrades can give them a new lease on life.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top