BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 1178
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 12:47:44 AM EDT
[#1]
BATFE lost my AEM5 F4 from Sept 2019.  I took everybody's advice: just forget about it until you get the F4 back in the mail.

But the transferring In shop here now does the electronic F4, so will try to get the replacement F4 in the system by Friday.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 5:22:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stoner63a:
BATFE lost my AEM5 F4 from Sept 2019.  I took everybody's advice: just forget about it until you get the F4 back in the mail.

But the transferring In shop here now does the electronic F4, so will try to get the replacement F4 in the system by Friday.
View Quote

I call 30 days after submitting to make sure they have it then I try to forget usually.

Hopefully your eform 4 goes through quick
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:00:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:30:19 AM EDT
[#4]
That's a thing of beauty. Well done!
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:33:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like the parts to convert it to SOPMOD stock will be here today. Now I have a project for this weekend
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 12:39:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: teamjawbox] [#6]
Originally Posted By Yumago:

I call 30 days after submitting to make sure they have it then I try to forget usually.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stoner63a:

I'm on day 89 of my first eform 4.  If luck is with me I should have it any day now.  Godspeed to OP on your eFile.  

On a side note, I'm also on day 176 since check cashed on a paper file for AEM5.  Trying to pick the dates is like trying to pick the winning Powerball numbers with those knuckle heads.  

Pic of new glass for pic thread.  TY to Hunterex for the trade.  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 2:49:17 PM EDT
[#7]
What type of $ should I be expecting to cough up for the correct optic for a late mod 0? I see a number of mk 4 3-9's available albeit with incorrect turrets. Maybe I should just grab one and call it good until I can find a proper one. Second, barrels are black correct? If I was to go through compass lake I would have them cerakote it I guess?
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 3:28:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Found some #22 NLS! Now to start work on the lower…

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 5:09:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Toothpicksandkatchup:
What type of $ should I be expecting to cough up for the correct optic for a late mod 0? I see a number of mk 4 3-9's available albeit with incorrect turrets. Maybe I should just grab one and call it good until I can find a proper one. Second, barrels are black correct? If I was to go through compass lake I would have them cerakote it I guess?
View Quote

Are you doing an issued kit clone and therefore want the 3-9?  Last few commercial marked illuminated 3-9's with M3 turrets I saw went for north of $1700.  Last TS30A2 marked I saw went for $2500.  Maybe theres better deals out there, those were just the latest I saw.

The Vari-X 3.5-10's (or Mark 4) can be had for a pretty significant amount less and is a far superior scope in my opinion.  The eye relief on the 3-9's is atrocious.

Just all depends on what you're trying to clone though and how deep into th detail you want to go.

Barrels would be black on late mod 0.  Though I don't think they would have been Cerakote, maybe Gunkote?
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 5:54:55 PM EDT
[#10]
every once in a while a good deal will slip through the cracks of the GunBroker insanity

LMT mk12 build
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:06:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Shlouf:
every once in a while a good deal will slip through the cracks of the GunBroker insanity

LMT mk12 build
View Quote

Damn that would be a nice win, would change some of it out but solid for the most part.

Anyone know what's going on with that monopod? I've never seen a monopod in a grip, and can't find anything on it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Shlouf:

LMT mk12 build
View Quote

Pristine gen1 tan lmt sopmod.. That dude lost his ass on that auction.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:23:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Anyone looking to move an early gen SOCOM stock? I’ve moved my Hydramatic lower to my Mod H and would like something more correct than the 4th gen.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:06:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JT505th] [#14]
The stock looks like the ARS, by CAA.   The grip looks like a Hogue overmolded rubber grip.

Any idea who manufactured that vertical grip?

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:08:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By TinyCrumb:
Found some #22 NLS! Now to start work on the lower…

https://i.imgur.com/XUve5ef.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/cp6n7Wu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/IDlmeD2.jpg
View Quote

TIL I had a rare part before tinycrumb, Almost brings a tear to my eye....
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:47:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By JT505th:
The stock looks like the ARS, by CAA.   The grip looks like a Hogue overloaded rubber grip.

Any ideas who manufactured that vertical grip?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/96790/9748DA94-B471-4175-B095-71791DA36DE7_1_2-2390147.jpg
View Quote

I always thought it was a KAC broomstick with a tape switch literally taped to it.  

In for other responses to see if confirms or if it's something completely different.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:07:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Wound up cleaning some of the rattle can off after getting the new rail.  Those old Armalite uppers are the blackest of black after they've been rubbed down in citristrip.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:01:14 AM EDT
[#18]
I almost feel silly for asking this but are there any "correct" VFG or broomsticks on the late Mod 0?  

I'm really just looking for an excuse to put one on because I keep smoking my arms by the end of the day.  I used to just use one leg of the bipod but I guess my arms are getting shorter and weaker.  My wife says they are huge but I think I'm on to her methods now...

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:14:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By teamjawbox:

Are you doing an issued kit clone and therefore want the 3-9?  Last few commercial marked illuminated 3-9's with M3 turrets I saw went for north of $1700.  Last TS30A2 marked I saw went for $2500.  Maybe theres better deals out there, those were just the latest I saw.

The Vari-X 3.5-10's (or Mark 4) can be had for a pretty significant amount less and is a far superior scope in my opinion.  The eye relief on the 3-9's is atrocious.

Just all depends on what you're trying to clone though and how deep into th detail you want to go.

Barrels would be black on late mod 0.  Though I don't think they would have been Cerakote, maybe Gunkote?
View All Quotes

No build in particular, just going off page one really. Had little intention of doing anything beyond picking up a PRI upper and calling it good
But with my current acquisitions I feel it would be worth it to be as accurate as I can given current finances. Yeah I don't belive the barrel would have been cerakoted black, that's just the one option if I go though Compass Lake. Who is everyone using for barrels? And yeah, looking around I think the Veri-x might be the call for right now.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:33:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By deadpunch:
I almost feel silly for asking this but are there any "correct" VFG or broomsticks on the late Mod 0?  

I'm really just looking for an excuse to put one on because I keep smoking my arms by the end of the day.  I used to just use one leg of the bipod but I guess my arms are getting shorter and weaker.  My wife says they are huge but I think I'm on to her methods now...

View Quote

KAC would be guaranteed. There's one included with a late Mod.0 in the SH dump.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 6:42:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: towerofpower94] [#21]

I always thought it was a KAC broomstick with a tape switch literally taped to it.  

In for other responses to see if confirms or if it's something completely different.
View All Quotes
The stock looks like the ARS, by CAA.   The grip looks like a Hogue overloaded rubber grip.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/96790/9748DA94-B471-4175-B095-71791DA36DE7_1_2-2390147.jpg

That's what I think I'm seeing, what I did overseas with a PEQ-2, and what I'll doing with my Mod 0 and PEQ-3

Must have been fate for me to keep my KAC broomstick from 2003 until today...
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:07:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JTM20] [#22]
View Quote

I went with an older illumination housing Mark 4 2.5-8x36 with M1 turrets for my Mod 1, with the hopes that one day Leupold's Custom Shop will open back up and I can get them swapped for M2 turrets.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:32:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: teamjawbox] [#23]

No build in particular, just going off page one really. Had little intention of doing anything beyond picking up a PRI upper and calling it good
But with my current acquisitions I feel it would be worth it to be as accurate as I can given current finances. Yeah I don't belive the barrel would have been cerakoted black, that's just the one option if I go though Compass Lake. Who is everyone using for barrels? And yeah, looking around I think the Veri-x might be the call for right now.
View All Quotes

Quite a few MK12's beyond the original SPR wore those 3.5-10's.  Everything from mod 1, late mod 0, to mod H.  That and the 3-9 are really the two clone options for late mod 0.  

I use PRI for my Douglas barrels.  Never had an issue with them and they're spot on accurate/quality.  Only problem is they can't keep them in stock.  

Anyone know if Kevin with HCS can still spin one up?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By towerofpower94:

That's what I think I'm seeing, what I did overseas with a PEQ-2, and what I'll doing with my Mod 0 and PEQ-3

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:29:56 AM EDT
[#25]
From DJ Shipley's IG

Untitled by Trey Brown, on Flickr
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:35:02 PM EDT
[#26]
I went with an older illumination housing Mark 4 2.5-8x36 with M1 turrets for my Mod 1, with the hopes that one day Leupold's Custom Shop will open back up and I can get them swapped for M2 turrets.
View Quote

Best of luck to you on that one. Pretty fair chance they swap the turrets and also give you the newer slabside Illumination housing. Has happened on a few SPR scopes
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:33:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Got a couple parts questions was hoping you guys could help with me. Been slowly putting together a build over what feels like the past decade scouring for parts and think I want to start wrapping it up.

Important things I currently have:

Compass Lake SPR/MK-12 Barrel 18.1' Douglas-SS
old PRI folding FSB
ARMS #38 SPR-PEQ-2-3 Sleeve
AEM5 can that i forgot to snag a pic of

Pics for ref:
https://imgur.com/djj9KI4
https://imgur.com/fOuNJO7

1. When I go to Allen's website (http://aesuppressors.com/mounts/), it shows an SPR collar, which I assume I what I need, but just looking at ADCO website, among other places, they have MOD-0 Long and MOD-0 Short available. They also have a disclaimer stating "It needs to be noted, while this is correct for the original MOD 0s, unless you have the original PRI sight with the barrel adjustment front sight – this collar will probably not fit properly." I assume this works (and is correct) for my stuff but I just wanted to double check before I buy. Am just a little confused on the Short/Long/SPR designations on the different sites.

2. Again, 99% sure this is right but want to double check. but this is the correct rail for MOD 0?

Lastly, bonus question. Right now my barrel is only dimpled at the 6oclock position while the screws I have for the FSB all mate at the 5 & 7 oclock positions on the barrel. My guts telling me this probably won't be all that secure so wondering if I need to find a screw for the 6oclock too or if there's any need to get work done on the barrel to make the other 4 screws fit a bit more snug
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:41:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: teamjawbox] [#28]
Originally Posted By Brockoli1010:
Got a couple parts questions was hoping you guys could help with me. Been slowly putting together a build over what feels like the past decade scouring for parts and think I want to start wrapping it up.

Important things I currently have:

Compass Lake SPR/MK-12 Barrel 18.1' Douglas-SS
old PRI folding FSB
ARMS #38 SPR-PEQ-2-3 Sleeve
AEM5 can that i forgot to snag a pic of

Pics for ref:
https://imgur.com/djj9KI4
https://imgur.com/fOuNJO7

1. When I go to Allen's website (http://aesuppressors.com/mounts/), it shows an SPR collar, which I assume I what I need, but just looking at ADCO website, among other places, they have MOD-0 Long and MOD-0 Short available. They also have a disclaimer stating "It needs to be noted, while this is correct for the original MOD 0s, unless you have the original PRI sight with the barrel adjustment front sight – this collar will probably not fit properly." I assume this works (and is correct) for my stuff but I just wanted to double check before I buy. Am just a little confused on the Short/Long/SPR designations on the different sites.

2. Again, 99% sure this is right but want to double check. but this is the correct rail for MOD 0?

Lastly, bonus question. Right now my barrel is only dimpled at the 6oclock position while the screws I have for the FSB all mate at the 5 & 7 oclock positions on the barrel. My guts telling me this probably won't be all that secure so wondering if I need to find a screw for the 6oclock too or if there's any need to get work done on the barrel to make the other 4 screws fit a bit more snug
View Quote

1. Long collar is what was used on the originals but there's a risk you won't get many turns on your suppressor.  Short collar should ensure you get more turns, but for clone purposes most go with long collar as that is what was used.

2. That handguard you linked is a gen 3.  The FSGB you have is an earlier mod 0 FSGB.  PRI does sell a gen 2 handguard which would be more correct for the FSGB you have, but isn't 100% clone correct as gen 2's weren't used in service.  But the gen 2 handguard can be modified to get it close to the original SPR ones.   Which mod 0 are you trying to build - early or late?  Better question may be which ARMS swan sleeve do you have?  Does it have the relief cuts for a gen 3 handguard or is it straight?

Bonus: The 6 o'clock dimple will support it but you'd really want to get the flats milled on your barrel for long-term and clone purposes.  But 6 o'clock should suffice for some bench shooting while you schedule flats milling.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:59:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brockoli1010] [#29]
Was going for late Mod 0. And I have the ARMS #38 SPR-PEQ-2-3 sleeve so it does have the cuts for the Gen III. Going off the 1st post in the thread I thought Gen III PRI handguard would be fine with that sleeve and FSB. Guessing there are some differences in older Gen III's and new ones?

Will definitely get the flats milled then. If anyone has any suggestions of people who can do that in the DFW area, let me know. Had a couple other things done around here and haven't been entirely happy with it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:29:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Was going for late Mod 0. And I have the ARMS #38 SPR-PEQ-2-3 sleeve so it does have the cuts for the Gen III. Going off the 1st post in the thread I thought Gen III PRI handguard would be fine with that sleeve and FSB. Guessing there are some differences in older Gen III's and new ones?

Will definitely get the flats milled then. If anyone has any suggestions of people who can do that in the DFW area, let me know. Had a couple other things done around here and haven't been entirely happy with it.
View Quote

The gen 3 handguard is correct for that swan sleeve but your FSGB isn't right for a late mod 0. (Note that the current production gen 3 handguard is slightly different than the originals but it's very close and would be perfect for your build, especially with some slight tweaks.  If you're interested in parting with that gen 1 FSGB hit me up.  I'm actually looking for one and can prob help you out with a correct FSGB for a late mod 0.  

I'm also in DFW and I use Marc Galloway at Spartan Precision for milling flats and all kinds of other MK12 stuff I've done.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:08:28 PM EDT
[#31]
gotcha so either I gotta switch FSGB for the newer version to do late mod0 or switch my sleeve for the SPR MOD sleeve and find a gen 1 handguard and do an early mod0. i guess i'll think about it. gonna be hard to part with that FSGP though since it was the first thing i got for the build and easily the most expensive so there's some sentimental value there lol
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 6:15:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: teamjawbox] [#32]
gotcha so either I gotta switch FSGB for the newer version to do late mod0 or switch my sleeve for the SPR MOD sleeve and find a gen 1 handguard and do an early mod0. i guess i'll think about it. gonna be hard to part with that FSGP though since it was the first thing i got for the build and easily the most expensive so there's some sentimental value there lol
View Quote

Totally know how that goes haha.  Best of luck in your quest!  If you decide to do a gen 1 build and think that FSGB was expensive, you may want to go ahead and pepper your angus as they say in GD. .  You could always do both though.  You've got a gen 3 swan sleeve and a gen 1 FSGB - thats a hell of a starting point for both and def some of the more expensive/harder to find parts of each build.

Looking forward to seeing which way you go with it and how the build progresses.  Good luck and most of all have fun!

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 6:28:29 PM EDT
[#33]
So for a late mod 0, beyond the A1/2. If using a standard buffer, a normal Colt 4 pos tube would have been used? Car or regular lock ring?

To bad I just sold a few 2 pos/4 pos colt tubes for way too cheap.

Thinking of going with an N1, if it meets criteria!

I could be completely wrong and not of the above was utilized on them and it was on Mod Hs.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 6:32:23 PM EDT
[#34]

Totally know how that goes haha.  Best of luck in your quest!  If you decide to do a gen 1 build and think that FSGB was expensive, you may want to go ahead and pepper your angus as they say in GD. .  You could always do both though.  You've got a gen 3 swan sleeve and a gen 1 FSGB - thats a hell of a starting point for both and def some of the more expensive/harder to find parts of each build.

Looking forward to seeing which way you go with it and how the build progresses.  Good luck and most of all have fun!

View Quote

appreciate it. will keep an eye on the EE and post updates as they come. should be able to just eat oatmeal and pasta for every meal of the day and walk 10 miles to work and back for a couple weeks and i'll surely be all saved up! ;)
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 6:43:53 PM EDT
[#35]
So for a late mod 0, beyond the A1/2. If using a standard buffer, a normal Colt 4 pos tube would have been used? Car or regular lock ring?

To bad I just sold a few 2 pos/4 pos colt tubes for way too cheap.

Thinking of going with an N1, if it meets criteria!

I could be completely wrong and not of the above was utilized on them and it was on Mod Hs.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:29:52 PM EDT
[#36]

Do a I see a rattle canned 20rd PMAG?
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:42:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HaveBlue83] [#37]

Do a I see a rattle canned 20rd PMAG?
View Quote

indubitably!

also i tried a car just to see and even on a mod H its not balanced. its gotta be a "im tired of getting in and out of the effing humvee, put one of them car stocks on this" ideas.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 6:53:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By HaveBlue83:

indubitably!

also i tried a car just to see and even on a mod H its not balanced. its gotta be a "im tired of getting in and out of the effing humvee, put one of them car stocks on this" ideas.
View Quote

Nothing wrong with that, haha.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 10:24:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: teamjawbox] [#39]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HaveBlue83:

indubitably!

May not be balanced, but the car stock is the most photogenic of all stocks in my opinion.  I keep one around to whore it out on clone pics.  Sopmod wins most comfortable for me, but car is coolest looking/most photogenic for me.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 11:30:23 AM EDT
[#40]

Damn that would be a nice win, would change some of it out but solid for the most part.

Anyone know what's going on with that monopod? I've never seen a monopod in a grip, and can't find anything on it.
View Quote

Probably just a lock nut on the stud inside the grip.

I'll post some pics of it when I pick it up tomorrow.

Everything but the rail will be parted out on the EE soon
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 4:12:33 PM EDT
[#41]
So forgive me, I am embarking on my first Mk 12 build. I have a PRI MK12 Mod 0 upper incoming, and I need an optic. I'm not hell bent on it being perfectly clone correct, but I want something that's attainable so I can enjoy it. I see leupold 3-9's are generally accepted as subs. Would this be in the ballpark? https://www.eurooptic.com/Leupold-Mark-3HD-3-9x40-30mm-P5-MilDot-Riflescope-180665.aspx
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 4:15:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By jsxtreme:
So forgive me, I am embarking on my first Mk 12 build. I have a PRI MK12 Mod 0 upper incoming, and I need an optic. I'm not hell bent on it being perfectly clone correct, but I want something that's attainable so I can enjoy it. I see leupold 3-9's are generally accepted as subs. Would this be in the ballpark? https://www.eurooptic.com/Leupold-Mark-3HD-3-9x40-30mm-P5-MilDot-Riflescope-180665.aspx
View Quote

Which mod 0, Gen 2 or gen 3?
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 4:24:05 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Gen 2
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Welp..despite jaw box saying the 3x9 eye box sucks (who I appreciate giving me all the info!!) I went ahead and just bought this..which is probably completely wrong and I actually didn't intend to purchase lmao.

Which is a Mark 4 3-9x36mm MR/T M1 Illuminated. I know at least the dials are wrong. I probably spent too much also, eh whatever.

Link Posted: 5/23/2022 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#45]

Gen 2
View All Quotes

Gen 2

Leupold Vari-X III 3.5-10x40 (or Mark 4 equivalent) is what you seek for gen 2.  3.5-10's are what were primarily used on the original SPR's which is what the gen 2 emulates.  3-9 would be primary for a gen 3 or mod 1.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 4:33:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: teamjawbox] [#46]
Welp..despite jaw box saying the 3x9 eye box sucks (who I appreciate giving me all the info!!) I went ahead and just bought this..which is probably completely wrong and I actually didn't intend to purchase lmao.

Which is a Mark 4 3-9x36mm MR/T M1 Illuminated. I know at least the dials are wrong. I probably spent too much also, eh whatever.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52094513508_ad77c77c78_h.jpg
View Quote

It could always double as a pretty solid fist weapon in a pinch!  Congrats (though you didn't actually intend to purchase it haha).  Mount it up and run it hard
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 4:52:53 PM EDT
[#47]

Leupold Vari-X III 3.5-10x40 (or Mark 4 equivalent) is what you seek for gen 2.  3.5-10's are what were primarily used on the original SPR's which is what the gen 2 emulates.  3-9 would be primary for a gen 3 or mod 1.
View Quote

Forgive me, but that's discontinued, correct? I'm asking of the one I posted would be in the ballpark.

Or this:  

https://www.leupold.com/vx-3hd-3-5-10x40-cds-zl-duplex
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 7:16:27 PM EDT
[#48]
You are correct, discontinued.

You'll have to scour for the correct one in the EE and elsewhere they do occasionally pop up. And when they do be prepared to pay big money, (and do things to members here that will compromise your self esteem) if you're wanting to go the correct route. The last one I saw on the 'bay was more money than a Nightforce 3x15 (arguably much better glass and reticle than the leupy too).

If all else on the rifle is correct, then the going sentiment is just run the glass you want as a place holder and get it to the range. Personally, range experience trumps the "correct" glass. I know, BLASPHEMY. But it does.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 7:38:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Toothpicksandkatchup] [#49]
There's a 3.5x10x40 TMR mark 4 on eBay right now for just shy of a k. Was gonna get that until the guy accepted my offer on the 3x9 for a bit more.

Not perfectly correct though
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 9:13:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: teamjawbox] [#50]
There's a 3.5x10x40 TMR mark 4 on eBay right now for just shy of a k. Was gonna get that until the guy accepted my offer on the 3x9 for a bit more.

Not perfectly correct though
View Quote

Pretty sure @Hunterex has/d one posted on the EE.  There's actually a few on the EE currently for pretty good prices. W/O going and looking them back up I think the asking prices range from $1K to $1.3K.  Will be light-years more correct than a Mark 3 and Leupold lifetime warranty has never failed me.

ETA: Here's the link to the one Hunterex has posted.
Page / 1178
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top