AR Sponsor
Official MINI RECCE Photo and Discussion Thread (Page 204 of 222)
|
Attached File KAC SR-15 Mod 2 Surefire Mini2 Nightforce ATACR 1-8 Aimpoint ACRO P2 Reptilia AUS and ROF |
|
Attached File Debating on swapping the Mk4 Fed to a 10.5” Mk16. Slimmer and better feel in the hand, plus gaps between rails and suppressors are gross. |
|
14.5” 6.5G Geissele SD receiver set and SD-E Six Five Outfitters barrel and bolt Griffin lo-pro rigid rail Optic is a place holder, trying to decide between a Mk3HD 4-12x or a Mk4HD 2.5-10x Attached File 14.5” 223W AP clear ano receivers and buffer tube Q HB handguard Q/Radian clear ano Raptor & 70° Talon BA fluted SPR barrel Geissele G2S Attached File |
“Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but I do it anyway because it’s sterile and I like the taste.” -Patches O’Houlihan
"I don't eff with poorsies."
-Mona-Lisa Saperstein
"I don't eff with poorsies."
-Mona-Lisa Saperstein
|
Attached File New mini-recce/GP/class rifle work in progress… still waiting on the upper and lower to get here… was going to run a 13” Geissele MK3 but it looks like the mod2 gas system will contact the rail… may have to try a hodge P-lok or an older ripcord LDR1 since I know both of those clear the mod2 gas block. |
|
Attached File New (to me) mount for the EP-8… the more I use the scope the more I like it… still have to put more rounds down range with it but so far, tracking is dead nuts on both elevation and windage… |
|
Originally Posted By 5L33P3R: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/478727/IMG_0499_jpeg-3152176.JPG New (to me) mount for the EP-8… the more I use the scope the more I like it… still have to put more rounds down range with it but so far, tracking is dead nuts on both elevation and windage… Reticle still seems a little strange to me but I am interested in trying out the scope. Hopefully a mil traditional xmas tree style will come |
|
Originally Posted By 135Patriots: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/487230/1000006654_jpg-3158181.JPG I spy Aervoe Field Drab What can is that? |
|
Attached File Noveske 12.5” mid-length barrel, it’s the softest shooting suppressor host that I own This gun shoots one, ragged hole at 100 yards with 77gr SMK’s |
Do you see me, Toecutter?
Strength Determination Merciless Forever
Joined:
Oct 2009
Posts:
21010
EE: 100% (234)
|
Originally Posted By 135Patriots: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/487230/1000006654_jpg-3158181.JPG How you liking that RIS3? Looking at putting together a mk18 but having a hard time over the 2 or 3 |
|
Originally Posted By 797hp: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/498043/IMG_0251_jpeg-3164133.JPG Noveske 12.5” mid-length barrel, it’s the softest shooting suppressor host that I own This gun shoots one, ragged hole at 100 yards with 77gr SMK’s Love the rifle, but especially love the username-tag… I’m the night-rider baby!… a fuel injected suicide machine!! A variation of this was my first motorcycle license plate :) |
Originally Posted By Samuel L. Johnson:
He who makes a beast of himself, gives up the pain of being a man
He who makes a beast of himself, gives up the pain of being a man
My Mini Recce did some killing last night ![]() I didn’t mean to do the perspective photo bullshit. I was a few feet behind him. He was a big damn pig. Attached File |
|
Originally Posted By Glck1911: My Mini Recce did some killing last night ![]() I didn’t mean to do the perspective photo bullshit. I was a few feet behind him. He was a big damn pig. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/507494/IMG_8291_jpeg-3168264.JPG How much railspace do you need for that clip on? If you could share some details I'd appreciate it. Looking to put a thermal on my 12.5 in the coming weeks |
|
Originally Posted By bzugger: How much railspace do you need for that clip on? If you could share some details I'd appreciate it. Looking to put a thermal on my 12.5 in the coming weeks I’ll get you details tomorrow, but that’s on a 12.5 5.56 with an 11.5 FCD rail. For clip on use with an LPVO, I wouldn’t go shorter than that. |
|
Originally Posted By LineHaul: https://i.ibb.co/cgDdqHB/IMG-7240.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.ibb.co/cgDdqHB/IMG-7240.jpg I like that! Is it 13.7-13.9 bbl or tuckin 12.5? |
Joined:
Jan 2023
Posts:
194
EE: 100% (2)
Joined:
Jan 2023
Posts:
195
EE: 100% (2)
|
Originally Posted By NemesisMind: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/458501/1000009957_jpg-3141598.JPG KAC SR-15 Mod 2 Surefire Mini2 Nightforce ATACR 1-8 Aimpoint ACRO P2 Reptilia AUS and ROF Nice bro |
|
Bro got an NGAL... Being poor sucks lmao Nice setup
|
|
Originally Posted By slowkota1: Bro got an NGAL... Being poor sucks lmao Nice setup ![]() Appreciate the support either way. This rifle came together in a very roundabout manner. If anyone is wondering, a 12.5" bbl with OCL's midway adapter gets an AEM5/OEM5 a few tenths from the handguard. Close but not flush. |
|
Originally Posted By 135Patriots: *SomoGAL, ain't no way I'm spending $5k on a laser regardless of whether it's feasible. Appreciate the support either way. This rifle came together in a very roundabout manner. If anyone is wondering, a 12.5" bbl with OCL's midway adapter gets an AEM5/OEM5 a few tenths from the handguard. Close but not flush. Lmao... Roger that! I hear ya, $5-7k for a LAM is 'tarded I'd just get a Wilcox Raid Xe No civvie is marking airstrikes/gun runs and lassoing... Yet. I couldn't care less about Full power. Which handguard is that? |
Not a Tennessee Squire
|
Originally Posted By Subpar: I have a flush fit BIIish deal with a Surefire can and a 4 prong flash hider. Truthfully, I just marked where I wanted the shoulder to be (just inside the rail) and sent it off to be cut hoping for the best. Ended up with a similar fitment to a MK18, though I think I could have gone a liiiiitle shorter. I may have not accounted for the beveled spacer when I eyeball measured it. https://i.imgur.com/qr5Hw9W.jpeg Collar unlocked: https://i.imgur.com/mhU2YHK.jpeg Collar locked: https://i.imgur.com/B1XL5GZ.jpeg That looks great. I just sent a barrel off to get cut 13.375”, so we will see how it looks with RC2. I’d be happy if it looked like yours! |
|
Originally Posted By 5L33P3R: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/478727/IMG_0682_jpeg-3193461.JPG I have a type! Lol |
God will not look you over for medals, diplomas, or degrees – but for scars
|
Originally Posted By 5L33P3R: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/478727/IMG_0682_jpeg-3193461.JPG I have a type! Lol Your organizational skill fully satisfies my OCD |
“Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but I do it anyway because it’s sterile and I like the taste.” -Patches O’Houlihan
"I don't eff with poorsies."
-Mona-Lisa Saperstein
"I don't eff with poorsies."
-Mona-Lisa Saperstein
|
Originally Posted By Glck1911: Love this setup https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/507494/IMG_8424_jpeg-3194884.JPG Dude, that is a sick setup!! |
Joined:
Sep 2022
Posts:
72
EE: 0% (0)
Official MINI RECCE Photo and Discussion Thread (Page 204 of 222)
AR Sponsor
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter


" />








