Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/24/2024 5:57:03 PM EDT
Just received my 5D Tactical jig today and they include a QR code to download the user instruction manual, which doesn't work.  The instruction manual page on the website doesn't work and they aren't answering their phone, email or chat function.  Does anybody have a .PDF of the manual?  I'm kinda on pause mode without it.
Thanks in advance...
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 6:11:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: User55645] [#1]
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 6:33:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes!
Thank you very much...
I wonder what other manuals they have.  Think I'll dig around a bit.
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 11:45:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in a holding pattern with my 5d jig as well as 5d went silent and haven't offered their Readymill endmill holders anywhere for many months, rendering the jig useless. I'd like to make my own shrink fit readymill holder if anyone can get me the length and dia of the shrink fit endmill holder, I'd sure appreciate it!
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 11:46:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Wangstang] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RedPatriot:
I'm in a holding pattern with my 5d jig as well as 5d went silent and haven't offered their Readymill endmill holders anywhere for many months, rendering the jig useless. I'd like to make my own shrink fit readymill holder if anyone can get me the length and dia of the shrink fit endmill holder, I'd sure appreciate it!
View Quote

Jigs and tools are all being supported by ModulusArms now for 5D and 80P jigs, along with ModulusArms own design. ModulusArms was the first to offer a router setup with built-in guide pins and such, but it used small diameter end mill. 80P followed suit, then 5D launched with the ready Mill Holder. 5D then launched their Ready Mill Holder and finally 80P got on board. It appears that ModulusArms may have been licensing some of it's design features and now that 5D and 80P are required to not sell jigs, ModulusArms is now selling 80P and 5D jigs/parts/tooling alongside their own products. No real public comments have been shared but it seems like all three may have been made by ModulusArms the entire time,with variants of the design based on each companies unique features.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 10:55:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I checked after getting an email and it looked like stuff was for sale again.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top